Video: NFL Live- MJD predicts every result on Cowboys 2019 schedule

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MJD’s partner wasn’t having any of it lol. You see her rolling her eyes even at his Happy Birthday shout out. I’m with it though:hammer:

She is the typical BSPN hired Dallas hater. It is on the application. Do you hate the Dallas Cowboys...hint must answer yes to be considered..
However a few do slip through that do like Dallas. HR must have been out those days.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
11-1 then a three game losing streak after Thanksgiving? This site will crash during that meltdown. :muttley:

Heck it will have a meltdown because the 1st win will be a sub par performance as if a PS game against a bad NY team. :laugh:
Week 2, repeat.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I don't like finishing 1-3 in December.. I would be happy with 12-4. As for the co-host Lindsey Rhodes is a Cowboys hater but not as big of a hater as Colleen "human bobblehead" Wolf who is a professing egals fan.

I know people will call me a hater but we have never beat New England and Bellichik is still coach. I am not assuming we're going to win that game because we're due. Gotta earn it on the field.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Heck it will have a meltdown because the 1st win will be a sub par performance as if a PS game against a bad NY team. :laugh:
Week 2, repeat.

Dak sucks!

Fire Garrett!

Moore sucks!

Zeke's fat!

Hill's a bust!

McGovern's a bust!

Witten should've stayed retired!

Bring back Dez!

Taco sucks!

Bring back Irving!

Heath sucks! Iloka sucks! Should've given ET what he wanted!

I hope Mara and Goodell are happy!

Thanks, Jerry!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
She is the typical BSPN hired Dallas hater. It is on the application. Do you hate the Dallas Cowboys...hint must answer yes to be considered..
However a few do slip through that do like Dallas. HR must have been out those days.

Except she doesn't work for them.