Video: NFL Live- MJD predicts every result on Cowboys 2019 schedule

Number1

Reaction score
Beating the Pats should count as two wins, so I see a 15-2 regular season

I appreciate the historic accomplishments of the Pats. That don't mean they had some fantastic season in 2018 or 2017 for that matter.

The Pats had to fight their way into the playoffs and played two close SB vs teams who only got there because of our OL injuries. They had more depth, they are good at that as a team.

The Boys just added a bunch of young depth and did last year too. Frankly, this team coming out of camp will man handle 3 of 4 teams.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd say this video is for the people who want to believe what they do to feel better.
As skeptical as I am, I can't see saying what would dampen their fuzzies.:thumbup:

Last edited:

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
I'll buy, at least the record if not the particulars

last year I was dead on 5-1 in the NFCE, .5-5 outside the NFCE, 11-5 and maybe a NFC title game (depending on health)

this year 5-1 in the NFCE, 6-4 outside the NFCE, 12-4 and probably a NFC title game (depending on health)

long time since any team won back to back NFCE titles - the Boys are legit contenders

So, um... Math wasn't your best subject, right? ;)

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I can see this happening. But, I say we lose vs Brady and we'll beat the Rams. We always have an issue with NE. And 12-4 seems highly possible. If everything goes right, if not; we'll end up 9-7 at worst. Subpar.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I can see this happening. But, I say we lose vs Brady and we'll beat the Rams. We always have an issue with NE. And 12-4 seems highly possible. If everything goes right, if not; we'll end up 9-7 at worst. Subpar.
Brady and his offense are prolific. They will be tuned in on offense by the time we play them. But I feel our defense and offense will be tuned by that time too! I like our defense, a lot!

I can see the Cowboys going to Foxboro/Gillette, and beating the defending champs. 23-20 Cowboys.

Not as close as the score indicates.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Didn't watch his prediction or read any subsequent posts. Let me guess, 8-8 or worse.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I would trade the win in NE for a win in that three-game losing streak, and honestly, I think all three of those games could be 50-50. I think Chicago will be down from last year especially.
Mack will sack "Hold the Ball too long Dak" at least 5 times.