Twitter: NFL may be trying to make an example out of Zeke

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been handcuffed a few times. Did some time too. Not for drinking. My face is only recognized in the community. No, I have zero worries about answering to anyone, only myself. Yes I am a business owner, the business is agriculture and my brother and I are co-owners. He's the brawn, I'm the brains. We specialize in what we do and do it very well

Well, hell, let the guy with the brawn get into the fights. Wouldn't the guy with the brains figure that out? :grin:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So then you are saying it is a big deal. I'm saying it's not, since Zeke has no history.

To you he doesn't, but to the NFL he does. Between you and the NFL, who do you think has more control over Zeke's opportunity to play football and help the team win?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Well maybe you didn’t really think he was straight the last incident anyway if this makes you change your mind. They aren’t related to me outside of them being off the field situations. Dv isn’t the same thing as “pushing” another guy. If it is to you ok

I'm not looking at what he did to the security guard, I'm looking at how he was invading his girls space and how she clearly wanted to leave and he kept getting in her way.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Well, hell, let the guy with the brawn get into the fights. Wouldn't the guy with the brains figure that out? :grin:
We fought as a twosome when we fought. I ducked, he took it. That's called brains lol. We don't fight any more and yes we're related to the Crawfords

aria

Reaction score
That's my thoughts exactly. When they suspended him the first time it was defamation of character on their end. The put Zeke in a negative spotlight. And now the guy probably can't go anywhere without being picked on.
Lol. Pooooooooor Zeke, he’s just an innocent victim in all of this. His awesome reputation, going back to college, is now tarnished because he’s been unfairly labeled and can’t even go to church without being hassled. It amazes me no one else ever takes photos or videos of celebrities and athletes, why is he the only one? I wonder if we can set up a go fund me account and start a foundation for emotionally abused athletes that are commonly bullied by the public? I’d say Zeke could be the head of the foundation but there wouldn’t be enough room.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The NFL is only doing what the teams themselves should be doing, but they don't.

The idea that the NFL is out to get the Cowboys or Zeke is just silly.

Zeke has been a total and complete moron since he got into the league and deserves everything he gets. THAT video right there should set anyone straight that thought he was getting singled out. He's a moron. And especially after all his issues, to do what he did there is just plain dumb.

Based on all that has happened I more and more believe his GF on the domestic violence issue. He definitely fits the profile.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
There's a side of me that despises goodell/NFL office for their unevenness and almighty attitude in handling these things, and then there's the side of me that can't believe how stupid Zeke is and that he deserves what he gets. I don't know. I don't think I even care anymore.

This.

Yes, Goodell is an insufferable tyrant, but it is time for Zeke to GROW UP.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
This.

You'd think with all he has riding on the line, he wouldn't act like such an idiot. It shouldn't be that hard...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
DUDE, my god, look at the freakin' video. It shouldn't need to be explained to you, it's clear as day. Zeke approached the guard, starts asking if the guard has something to say, the guard is backing up, hits the barrier, and Zeke extends his elbow pushing the guard down. Look at the 0:04 second mark, do you see the elbow there, chief? That's a push, again the PUSH ALONE did not cause the fall, it's the push and hitting the barrier that caused it.

I don't know if you need glasses or if you just never watched the video but still believe you need input because you're still upset I've destroyed your petty little arguments in the past, but enough is enough. LOL

A Philly fan’s twitter account asking for Elliott to be kicked out of the NFL for this. lol

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Lol. Pooooooooor Zeke, he’s just an innocent victim in all of this. His awesome reputation, going back to college, is now tarnished because he’s been unfairly labeled and can’t even go to church without being hassled. It amazes me no one else ever takes photos or videos of celebrities and athletes, why is he the only one? I wonder if we can set up a go fund me account and start a foundation for emotionally abused athletes that are commonly bullied by the public? I’d say Zeke could be the head of the foundation but there wouldn’t be enough room.
Famous people often get death threats and stalkers. But hey like you said, they should learn how to deal with.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Exactly. I'm convinced some ppl just don't like Zeke and if he does anything "news worthy" no matter how trivial they'll go off and overblow the situation.

The guy needs an apology from the fence more than Zeke. Also, if he had stood up instead of backing up that fence would've got em...weak Bro.
And bingo is his name-o.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
This.

Man two weeks ago we were singing Zeke's praises for paying for a kids funeral. Then the guy goes out and does something human like ****up. You'd think we were Gabriel the trumpeter or something. What a bunch of winers! So typical

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Exactly. I'm convinced some ppl just don't like Zeke and if he does anything "news worthy" no matter how trivial they'll go off and overblow the situation.

The guy needs an apology from the fence more than Zeke. Also, if he had stood up instead of backing up that fence would've got em...weak Bro.

I'm convinced there is a reason for the dislike but not mentionable without a good benching! Yes, I'm related to the fighting Crawfords

aria

Reaction score
So then you are saying it is a big deal. I'm saying it's not, since Zeke has no history.
Lol, ok. Keep the blinders on, I have a feeling they’ll come in handy within the next year if not sooner.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And those posters would be wrong....There is a certain "group" that goes around and says things....thinking in their minds...if it's said enough...then it must be true.

Which is not the case....

What ever punishment the NFL hands out...Zeke deserves. The guy is on par w/ Joe Randle when it comes to thinking things out....staying out of trouble.

He escalated that fight w/ the security official....in a drunken stuper.

Cowboy fans have been in denial ever since....hoping it would just go away. Well...It's not.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's another 6 game ban if not more.:rolleyes:

And sadly....some fans will crucify me for speaking the truth. Flame suit on..

I just hope the franchise is smart enough to not give this guy a huge contract...or @ least write language into the deal...as if he screws up again...the deal becomes void.

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out....regardless...I would have signed some RB insurence by now. Jay Ajayi still just sitting there...

I hope you're wrong, but I'm in favour of signing Ajayi. It is a sensible move.

aria

Reaction score
Famous people often get death threats and stalkers. But hey like you said, they should learn how to deal with.
Yup. Security guards, security systems, not being inebriated in public and if so pay for VIP areas that have limited public access. Don’t confront strangers and have security to make sure strangers don’t confront you. Don’t draw further attention to yourself by being an azz and don’t be a jerk would all help.

It sucks but that comes with the fame.