Twitter: NFL may be trying to make an example out of Zeke

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. If the guy is an abuser of women, I don't want him on the team and I would gladly give up a SB win if he was the difference. The part of the video with the woman definitely bothered me more than the security guard or whatever he was. Just strange because abuse of women is usually a learned behavior and he appears to have had a good upbringing.
I make no assumptions.
I know his parents wanted to raise him correct. I also know his father has reservations about his son.
His mom?
She's too hot for me to not get distracted...
Thankfully I'm not the one to be judged on this forum.

All I know is a DV case got brought up and he has been this and that to such and such and there he goes getting suspended by the League along with a strict Warning.

And here he is getting in some girl's face.
Who gives a fig who's face!
He's getting into a girl's face.

Get out Zeke.
Can't you get yourself out Zeke?

Damn...
Damn.

Okay then.

Corso

Reaction score
That tape was sold to TMZ. It was probably some random person. Anyone can sell a tape to TMZ or National Enquirer etc...
Still his face getting into someone's face...

Corso

Reaction score
He's an immature young man who needs to understand that he is a target for every little, irrelevant punk that knows he can't be anything like him.
They aren't irrelevant when he personally blocks them from going and doing what they want.
This guy...
This guy.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. If the guy is an abuser of women, I don't want him on the team and I would gladly give up a SB win if he was the difference. The part of the video with the woman definitely bothered me more than the security guard or whatever he was. Just strange because abuse of women is usually a learned behavior and he appears to have had a good upbringing.

Totally 100% agree. Believed he was in the wrong on that in 2017. Not charged but insufficient evidence to charge. If he is an abuser, and that's still iffy a bit, play somewhere else. as far as the video, I distance myself from anything TMZ reports. I remember one of "supposed" Zeke on a party boat after the 2017 season. Zero truth to it. I believe there is nothing to this either. Just a young guy drinking too much and acting in an improper way. I've done that, crucify me. Dip me in chocolate and get it over with.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Yo. Him getting into some girl's face is not cool.
I know... I know. We don't have to get into how chicks are and how guys are supposed to do what to what, but this dude's been specifically told by his boss of bosses:
Don't be doing ish homie.

He's now responsible for his own stuff like he always should be.

He should not be in some girl's face, no matter what and turning on some sort of fake law enforcement help in no sort of way.

It's called using your brain, which he has no capability of doing.
So him getting into a heated argument with a girl makes him a bad guy now? You are reaching at straws here. Hes a good kid that's getting crucified by Goodell and Co. If my kids worse actions were Zekes I would be ok with that.

Corso

Reaction score
Not a thing reported about the league taking action on NFL.com. When I see it there, I'll believe it. Not a bunch of retweets from twitter world.
Seriously? Tea leaves should be read.
I get where you're going come from, but...

Plan for the catastrophic and where is that catastrophe coming from?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
That tape was sold to TMZ. It was probably some random person. Anyone can sell a tape to TMZ or National Enquirer etc...

TMZ is known for "doctoring", "making it look", "fitting the story to the look". When I see something reported on NFL.com that the league is looking into it you have my attention

Corso

Reaction score
So him getting into a heated argument with a girl makes him a bad guy now? You are reaching at straws here. Hes a good kid that's getting crucified by Goodell and Co. If my kids worse actions were Zekes I would be ok with that.
Yeah... I'm reaching at straws.
Tell Goodell that fam.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Two weeks ago we loved the guy for helping a family whose son was tragically killed. Now he's the most evil doer since Hitler. ***!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We want what we want, but do we sell our souls for our trivialities?
Most of us do.
Clearly.

I worry for a young man that has issues controlling himself with women and others, especially when he's drunk.
Come on corso you are saying if hes drunk he cant have an argument with his gf. Hes 23 we've all done worse than arguing with our gf in public. Shoot 2 of my kids are here cuz I drank too much lol

Corso

Reaction score
Come on corso you are saying if hes drunk he cant have an argument with his gf. Hes 23 we've all done worse than arguing with our gf in public. Shoot 2 of my kids are here cuz I drank too much lol
Yessir. I am saying that.
What?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
They aren't irrelevant when he personally blocks them from going and doing what they want.
This guy...
This guy.
I will bet everything I have that those doctored snippets from that media trash outlet tell only a small part of the story.