Twitter: NFL may be trying to make an example out of Zeke

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yall are quick to turn on Zeke talking about what he needs to do. Damien Wilson pulled a gun on someone at a fireworks show and was never disciplined. A suspension would be ridiculous.

We all called Wilson a moron when that happened. And we all expected him, and honestly he should have been, to be suspended.

Not sure exactly why you people keep pointing at other Cowboys players. Like what the hell? haha

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Come on corso you are saying if hes drunk he cant have an argument with his gf. Hes 23 we've all done worse than arguing with our gf in public. Shoot 2 of my kids are here cuz I drank too much lol
Most of us have been there, I'm certainly not innocent. I have an unrealistic expectation of the best players on my favorite team I guess. The world wasn't created for me though and it's more wishful thinking than reality. Just hope Zeke figures out what matters in the long run. I'm drinking now so I hope this makes sense LOL!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Most of us have been there, I'm certainly not innocent. I have an unrealistic expectation of the best players on my favorite team I guess. The world wasn't created for me though and it's more wishful thinking than reality. Just hope Zeke figures out what matters in the long run. I'm drinking now so I hope this makes sense LOL!
Lol... and here comes my main man Liotta.

cern

Reaction score
Lost in all these discussions is what were zeke and his girlfriend arguing about. Am I the only one interested? That's what got this whole mess started in the first place.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lost in all these discussions is what were zeke and his girlfriend arguing about. Am I the only one interested? That's what got this whole mess started in the first place.
good point. I think he ought to consider being a bachelor for now because clearly he just cant figure out how relationships work. I think its an ego thing with him. Then again, I couldn't figure out women either til I was in my late 20's...and even now...its a lot of work lol..and heck, I been married now going on 21 years. If I had 1 thing to tell Zeke it would be learn how to compromise and be flexible...that's how we coexist.

cern

Reaction score
good point. I think he ought to consider being a bachelor for now because clearly he just cant figure out how relationships work. I think its an ego thing with him. Then again, I couldn't figure out women either til I was in my late 20's...and even now...its a lot of work lol..and heck, I been married now going on 21 years. If I had 1 thing to tell Zeke it would be learn how to compromise and be flexible...that's how we coexist.
B's be crazy.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yall are quick to turn on Zeke talking about what he needs to do. Damien Wilson pulled a gun on someone at a fireworks show and was never disciplined. A suspension would be ridiculous.

I was reading the code of conduct policy and it said that unless bodily harm is the result, rarely is the first offense punished with a suspension. But Zeke will be considered a repeat offender. I highly doubt that he won't be suspended. I'm just going by what I read.