Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Poor thing is pouting.
nwo-hulk-hogan.gif

keep suckin that Jerry slop

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
That was the moment of the year? Seriously? It wasn't meaningful in any way.
Moment of the year is basically a big play that seemingly came out of nowhere. It was 3rd and 13 on Dallas' own 8. The expectation was a run or short pass to set up a punt. Instead it was the second longest TD pass in team history.

Of course it involved Dak so it has to be minimized. If Brock Purdy or Lamar Jackson did this everyone would be salivating.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Moment of the year is basically a big play that seemingly came out of nowhere. It was 3rd and 13 on Dallas' own 8. The expectation was a run or short pass to set up a punt. Instead it was the second longest TD pass in team history.

Of course it involved Dak so it has to be minimized. If Brock Purdy or Lamar Jackson did this everyone would be salivating.
Not salivating as much as you Dak fans salivate. Spit dribbling all down your chin watching the great Dak catch a fluck play.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Sure it was meaningful. It makes all the Dak fanboys and girls wet themselves. Makes them feel all giddy and stuff. Hey, Dak made a football play!
Some Cowboys fans do enjoy seeing the quarterback of their favorite team make plays. Yes, he was terrible in the playoffs just like the rest of the team.

But Dak did have a great regular season.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Some Cowboys fans do enjoy seeing the quarterback of their favorite team make plays. Yes, he was terrible in the playoffs just like the rest of the team.

But Dak did have a great regular season.
A regular season is not good enough for someone that wants the Cowboys to win a SB instead of getting to watch this scrub muck it up against a 7th seed. But, hey, enjoy that regular season, but they don't hand out trophies for regular seasons.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not salivating as much as you Dak fans salivate. Spit dribbling all down you chin watching the great Dak catch a fluck play.
Calm down there, I don't care either way. Not everyone here gets all triggered and upset when it comes to the quarterback of the team you're supposed to be a fan of.

Standing alone, by itself, this was a great individual play no matter who the quarterback was. If the fact some Cowboys fans enjoy it upsets you so much I don't know what to say to you.

Wait, I know, Dak sucks and is an overpaid one read stiff. There, hope you feel better now, someone agrees with you!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Calm down there, I don't care either way. Not everyone here gets all triggered and upset when it comes to the quarterback of the team you're supposed to be a fan of.

Standing alone, by itself, this was a great individual play no matter who the quarterback was. If the fact some Cowboys fans enjoy it upsets you so much I don't know what to say to you.

Wait, I know, Dak sucks and is an overpaid one read stiff. There, hope you feel better now, someone agrees with you!!!
Yes, I feel better, thank you. You will see the light...someday.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A regular season is not good enough for someone that wants the Cowboys to win a SB instead of getting to watch this scrub muck it up against a 7th seed. But, hey, enjoy that regular season, but they don't hand out trophies for regular seasons.
I know Dak mucked it up as did the rest of the team. I am just saying he had a great regular season. I know that's not good enough but that isn't the topic here. It's about one play.