NFL Moment of the Year

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cool, Dak made "one play".
Yes, he's the first player in NFL history to finish second in MVP voting by just making one play all season.

Come on guys, I know Dak was terrible in the playoffs but he was one of the best QB's in the NFL in 2023. That's what made the playoffs so disappointing. Dak is like a kid in school that gets straight A's all season an then and F on his final exam.

But to act like a 4500 yard, 36 touchdown season did not happen because of one awful game at the end is just being ludicrous.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yes, he's the first player in NFL history to finish second in MVP voting by just making one play all season.

Come on guys, I know Dak was terrible in the playoffs but he was one of the best QB's in the NFL in 2023. That's what made the playoffs so disappointing. Dak is like a kid in school that gets straight A's all season an then and F on his final exam.

But to act like a 4500 yard, 36 touchdown season did not happen because of one awful game at the end is just being ludicrous.
Hey, yeah, Dak did get one vote out of 50...so, I guess that's an accomplishment.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
They threw a crumb to Dak, that's about it. The way Dak lovers think it means that Lamar is number one QB in the NFL and Dak is number two...the rest of the QB's are scrubs, huh?
No I am not saying that. I've been saying on here ever since the Packers game how bad Dak was that Sunday. My only point is this- we are letting that terrible playoff game erase the fact he did have a great season overall.

Not arguing with you about the fact that the regular season is not good enough. We all know that. But taken as a whole Dak did have an MVP caliber 2023; which is why only he and Lamar got votes. Personally I would have thrown Lamb into MVP consideration too but the NFL wants a QB to get the award 99 percent of the time.

Brax

Reaction score
I love how just 1 play triggers the haters into a fury. Just love it.
1 play that’s the problem with him, those usually come in garbage time against scrubs. One play Dak, that’s about right especially in the playoffs, lmao, Rocky’s all excited about a participation trophy award and posting about it, really sad we probably should feel sorry for Rocky because it’s all he’s got, excited about Dak.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah, explain this:

Derrick Barnes gifted that one to the Cowboys. Dak didn't earn it. He had nowhere to go.
Professional football players don't make that mistake.

This thread has really upset the haters. :D

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Can you please post a pic of yourself in the members zone?
chorizombi-old-drunk.gif