NFL Playoff winning formula 10,000 ft view

Chasing6

Reaction score
Game flow would have been different if he didn't have a bad first half. On top of it he was at home with his own crowd...Let that sink in.
Game flow would have been different if the D did not get destroyed on the opening drive.

Mikexike

Reaction score
So once again we are back to - if the defense gives up a score the offense no longer functions.
Like I said, He was watching DAK and went on breaks during defensive drives.

That is why he won't debate what really happened the first half and keeps deflecting to the first drive and the game was over at that point.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Was that against 2nd string?
GB pulled it's starters in the 3rd quarter. At the half it was 27 - 7 with 14 points coming off the offensive turnovers. You actually look at that first half by the offense and then turn around and defend it by yelling at a defense that had key injuries. Never understood the lack of objectivity.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So once again we are back to - if the defense gives up a score the offense no longer functions.
You can't blame the offense for demoralizing the defense when we started on defense and gave up an 8 minute TD.

Only think Dak's pick six did was save 8 minutes off the clock.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You can't blame the offense for demoralizing the defense when we started on defense and gave up an 8 minute TD.

Only think Dak's pick six did was save 8 minutes off the clock.
I can certainly blame the offense for turning the ball over and putting an already short handed defense in a bad spot no? Or did the defense somehow engineer the turnovers in your mind? Did they jedi mind trick Dak into throwing interceptions?

See you keep throwing out Mahomes getting help from his defense. The difference is when the defense helped Mahomes he and his offense actually did something with it. When the Cowboys defense generates a punt on GB's second drive, the offense turns the ball over. Do you think that game would have had a different outcome if say the first quarter ended 7-7 or 7-3?

Mikexike

Reaction score
I can certainly blame the offense for turning the ball over and putting an already short handed defense in a bad spot no? Or did the defense somehow engineer the turnovers in your mind? Did they jedi mind trick Dak into throwing interceptions?

See you keep throwing out Mahomes getting help from his defense. The difference is when the defense helped Mahomes he and his offense actually did something with it. When the Cowboys defense generates a punt on GB's second drive, the offense turns the ball over. Do you think that game would have had a different outcome if say the first quarter ended 7-7 or 7-3?
Chasing6 only watches the first drive of the other team, Then he will blame it all on the def and let dak get a pass the first half and says he balled out in the second. DEF had nothing to do with anything after 1 scoring drive. :lmao:

Chasing6 also doesn't know what momentum is.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Chasing6 only watches the first drive of the other team, Then he will blame it all on the def and let dak get a pass the first half and says he balled out in the second. DEF had nothing to do with anything after 1 scoring drive. :lmao:
Apparently the Dallas Cowboys are geared to stop playing if the opponent scores first. I mean I get you want to defend Dak at all cost but c'mon...

Chasing6

Reaction score

No I don't.

Do you think it may had ended differently if we did not give up a 3 TD's in a row to start the second half?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
No I don't.

Do you think it may had ended differently if we did not give up a 3 TD's in a row to start the second half?
Sure, but we were down 27-7 when the second half started with a defense that was utterly gassed. Also that awesome offense turned the ball over on downs on the Dallas 41 yard line for that third TD. By then the score was 41 - 16. Sorry but you can't just mail it in for an entire half of football with crap play on offense which was the healtier side of the football for the Cowboys and then claim that the defense should have held your opponent to no scores.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Sure, but we were down 27-7 when the second half started with a defense that was utterly gassed. Also that awesome offense turned the ball over on downs on the Dallas 41 yard line for that third TD. By then the score was 41 - 16. Sorry but you can't just mail it in for an entire half of football with crap play on offense which was the healtier side of the football for the Cowboys and then claim that the defense should have held your opponent to no scores.
At the end of the day it was a horrific performance all the way around. However, for people to attempt to put it all on Dak is ridiculous.