NFL: Roster Cuts to 53 Tracker

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Denver cut Vickerson, I think Dallas should take a look at him. He is good against the run and could provide some nice depth at DT.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Denver cut Vickerson, I think Dallas should take a look at him. He is good against the run and could provide some nice depth at DT.

Sorry, not "quick twitch" enough. Or something.

DuDa

Reaction score
Kelvin Sheppard just go cut. He could be a guy we look at.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Kelvin Sheppard just go cut. He could be a guy we look at.

Yeah, Dallas loves them some LSU players.

I think he'd probably play MLB for Dallas though, and with McClain and Hitchens pretty entrenched at that spot, and having Durant who could also play MLB, I don't think the Cowboys would need him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Broaddus an arrogant tool?

Like xwalker has said, he doesn't give well thought answers on twitter. I don't think anyone gives better information on the players in articles and talkin cowboys than he does. Now the twitter on this page about Larry English. I don't think there is any chance of interest there. They could have signed him a few weeks ago and passed.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is Broaddus an arrogant tool?

I don't think it is you, bro. He does seem a little arrogant to me too.

I have noticed when he is on Talking Cowboys, that he seems to think the only opinion in the room that matters is his. Almost like he looks down his nose at Spagnola, etc. because he was a scout at one time.

The truth is, he probably does have the most knowledge out of all the Talking Cowboys hosts, but he shouldn't bulldoze the other guys opinion and act like he can't be wrong.

That is a pet peeve of mine... someone giving their opinion and then acting like it is 100% correct and won't be moved on the subject. He needs to listen to the other guys and give their opinions some thought, because he certainly isn't always correct.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Most wonderful, compadre.......et tu? Know you've been very busy and having a back problem doesn't help. You don't need to be picking up transmissions for Super Bees, doncha know!
Every time you mention Chinese food your significant other prepares, it reminds me of the great Dim Sum restaurant we went to in Chinatown last Christmas in NY. Great place!!!
(PC or no damn PC, they will always be the Commanders to me. I go back too far.)

LOL. We had Hong Shao Ro last nite one of my favorites. Guess we better get back on topic though.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is a pet peeve of mine... someone giving their opinion and then acting like it is 100% correct and won't be moved on the subject. He needs to listen to the other guys and give their opinions some thought, because he certainly isn't always correct.

You probably get peeved at several folks in here then. :D

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Hopefully we find a safety out there to make Heath expendable.

You're probably going to be disappointed. He's supposedly the STs coach's top pet cat along with Cam Lawrence. I think Dixon is in that mix also.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Tajh Boyd was cut by the Jets. Good athlete but not an NFL QB. He might could play CFL or AFL though. He might be an interesting third down RB/receiver.