Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

E-JRGqKXMAwF15D

Ralston is the first I’m sad to see go.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Would be funny if McQuaide signed with another team

They go to 55 man rosters on game night. Players can be the 54th and 55th man 2 times without being subject to waivers.

So, Ralston/Sprinkle could be those guys if they make the PS

Like Ha Ha funny or you burned your eyebrows off relighting the last take and your toofaded to do anything but laugh funny?

Reactions: BAT

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
David Irving wrecked games when he could play...Its is crazy the talent he had and ...wasted (for lack of a better term). He may be back strong somewhere though, with the new rules.
Irving was .....inconsistent. He was like a pick up basketball player, he could go HAM whenever he so choosed, but that was like 2-3 games a year. Most of the time he did nothing. Definitely not a high motor/tenacious work ethic player. But when he actually did try... he was one of the very best in the NFL.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
David Irving wrecked games when he could play...Its is crazy the talent he had and ...wasted (for lack of a better term). He may be back strong somewhere though, with the new rules.
Man....i'd argue at his age and size....I hadn't seen anyone like him in the league at the time. He was surreal to watch. I still remember him in that Packers game....my goodness. Weed might've killed his career just like Josh Gordon's...you talking about two guys who just were surreal when they did play.