Twitter: NFL Roster Cuts

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Nick Ralston is the FB I was talking about. He has NOT been cut yet. hopefully he makes the 53 and plays a Kyle Juszczyk 49ers style role. I don't want us to go heavy a lot though. At least he would fulfill a similar role than keeping an extra scrub TE because McKeon is hurt.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to cut a stud defensive tackle today?

Could use one or two of those.

Reactions: BAT

RS12

Reaction score
Karl Joseph. Lotta people loved him coming out WV.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Broaddus says he's got indications that Knight has been released.
Yeah, the writing was on the wall when Stephen put him on the trade block yesterday. It'll be interesting to see if they keep or cut Anae.

So it looks like only 9 on the offensive line then, and Steele made the team. I don't have a very high opinion of Steele; he got Dak creamed a few times last year and was responsible for at least 3-4 turnovers in the backfield. But no way Farniok made the team if Knight didn't. Knight is better.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hopefully they release his brother, Steele, too. But we can't be that lucky.
I actually liked Knight better than Steele last year. Both guys should be practice squad, though. Protect at least one of them from poaching since tackle depth is important.

Personally I'd roll with 8 OL (TS - CW - TB - ZM - LC , CMcG, Nsekhe, ) but that's just me

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Smart decision. Let McKeon heal as one of the inactives on gameday but still on the 53. Roll with two very good starting caliber tight ends. Feature a lot of WR heavy packages, and Let Dak Cook.
IR to return they only miss 3 games. He needs to go on that.

quickccc

Reaction score
Nick Ralston is the FB I was talking about. He has NOT been cut yet. hopefully he makes the 53 and plays a Kyle Juszczyk 49ers style role. I don't want us to go heavy a lot though. At least he would fulfill a similar role than keeping an extra scrub TE because McKeon is hurt.

FB john Kuhn

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to cut a stud defensive tackle today?

Could use one or two of those.
They'd never cut a stud defensive tackle unless they are deep there like that one year where we got David Irving....hopefully someone is so deep they can afford to let one go.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Released: Jake McQuaide, Jeremy Sprinkle, Justin Hamilton, Eubanks

Sounds like Golston is now active on the 53

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Released: Jake McQuaide, Jeremy Sprinkle, Justin Hamilton, Eubanks

Sounds like Golston is now active on the 53
wait.. WHAT? We don't have a long snapper? Are we bringing LP back or what??

I like that we released Sprinkle and Hamilton, they would be progress stoppers...

fivetwos

Reaction score
They'd never cut a stud defensive tackle unless they are deep there like that one year where we got David Irving....hopefully someone is so deep they can afford to let one go.
We need a sarcastic font around here!