Twitter: NFL Roster Cuts

speedkilz88

Reaction score
wait.. WHAT? We don't have a long snapper? Are we bringing LP back or what??

I like that we released Sprinkle and Hamilton, they would be progress stoppers...
They are "gaming" the system will be brought back after they move guys to IR.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score

I agree with the decision. Have to get our upper tier draft picks on the field as soon as possible to get real on the job reps. I think Golston can be a very solid run stopping DE. He'll never average 10 sacks a year, but he can be a prime Tyrone Crawford at worst for pennies on that dollar. Also Golston has inside/outside flex and can play 5-tech or even 3-tech in a 3-4 defensive alignment when need be. He'll never be an OLB or LEO like Gregory or Parsons.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Saw on TV that Josh Dobbs was cut by Steelers, not sure if posted already. AnY TaKeRs?

speedkilz88

Reaction score

E-JRGqKXMAwF15D

Reactions: BAT

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm stunned that Kamara made the team.

Not sounding good for Anae.

HBO will be happy but I very seriously hope that storyline wasn't a factor. Even for Jerry, that may be a bit far fetched.

Shocked about Kamara. Whoever had him on your projected 53, take a bow.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Wow, they did get rid of Ralston. Guess they really are going with 2 TE and 2 RB for opening night, since McKeon won't be available by then.

John813

Reaction score
Would be funny if McQuaide signed with another team

Wow, they did get rid of Ralston. Guess they really are going with 2 TE and 2 RB for opening night, since McKeon won't be available by then.

They go to 55 man rosters on game night. Players can be the 54th and 55th man 2 times without being subject to waivers.

So, Ralston/Sprinkle could be those guys if they make the PS

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Shocked about Kamara. Whoever had him on your projected 53, take a bow.
wow, what a longshot!! I guess Anae is out, then. All the hype about him last year for nothing, lol. They'll keep him on the PS and possibly protect him from poaching, but he might not clear waivers.