Twitter: NFL sought info on Zeke same day vid was released

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Because the NFL doesn't hold the burden of proof like a da does. And the NFL did not benefit from Zeke being out. Lol the conspiracy theories are laughable at best.

I am well aware of burdens and standards of proof, no need to womansplain them to me.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Given that, I question your education and how good you are at your job.

you act like you have taught me something, when you haven't.

I love internet lawyers who think they know more than real ones. If you want to think that Goodie's inquisition of Zeke when there was no procedural fairness and a decision had been made before the skank opened her mouth, feel free but even Kangaroo Courts think that Zeke's inquisition was a kangaroo court

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I am feeling that too. It will be ridiculous and the fans will revolt but Roger and Co. answer to no one and seem to care very little about what the fans think.

Roger answers to the owners

And they keep giving him more money

So they must like their heel of a mouthpiece.

Little Jr

Reaction score
you act like you have taught me something, when you haven't.

I love internet lawyers who think they know more than real ones. If you want to think that Goodie's inquisition of Zeke when there was no procedural fairness and a decision had been made before the skank opened her mouth, feel free but even Kangaroo Courts think that Zeke's inquisition was a kangaroo court
I dont think I have or tried to teach you anything.

Yes, by definition it's a kangaroo court. We know this and the players know this and agreed to it in 2011 for less practices and a little more money. Any "unofficial" court is a kangaroo court by definition.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
In a local courthouse when I was there for a case, there was a really hot female RCMP officer, if I see her again, I will tell her to join this site and DM you.
Sir! I'm a married man! Right as rain, you could say...