NFL Sunday Early Games

stiletto

Reaction score
You will still get people in here that will act like they aren’t playing good or are a good team. Even though Cleveland is bad and beating them isn’t impressive, they are handling them with ease.
100%. Making it look really easy. Daniels is as good as Stroud so far. All you have to do is watch. It's not rocket science but for some I guess it is. Lol!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Don't kid yourself. Washington is GOOD. They will get better all season unless Daniels gets hurt. It's obvious they are buying into Quinn.
I never said they aren't a good team. But the amount of praise they are getting for beating lesser teams and already crowning them NFC East champs and will be a problem for years to come after 5 games? C'mon now. Quinn's defenses usually feast off weaker opponents. He did it all the time here. But once he faces offenses who actually are able to move the ball and have weapons, looks really bad. See Cincy and Tampa games this year.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And teams will figure it out like they always do and then it comes down to Quinn adjusting to that. He showed zero ability to do that when he was here so let's see what happens on Washington

I can't believe people forget about Quinn's time here. When we played junk offenses, is when we flied all over the field, got turnovers in droves, sacks, pressures, defensive scores. Once we faced good offenses, is when he turned into a pumpkin like clockwork.

Washington is absolutely improved over their past seasons but with how some people are talking, might as well quit the season and crown them champs lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
100%. Making it look really easy. Daniels is as good as Stroud so far. All you have to do is watch. It's not rocket science but for some I guess it is. Lol!
I don’t know about that. Stroud did it against solid competition. Daniels did it against the Browns lol.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I mean this is what happens with a new coach. It’s the honeymoon phase.

Commanders will get better as the season goes on. They are not a walk over anymore that I will say.
It’s not just a new coach. It’s new leadership at the top bringing his own people in. And an up and coming QB. Great QB’s can turn things around quickly. Just like in Houston. And probably coming up in Chicago too.

stiletto

Reaction score
I never said they aren't a good team. But the amount of praise they are getting for beating lesser teams and already crowning them NFC East champs and will be a problem for years to come after 5 games? C'mon now. Quinn's defenses usually feast off weaker opponents. He did it all the time here. But once he faces offenses who actually are able to move the ball and have weapons, looks really bad. See Cincy and Tampa games this y
Not discounting their first couple games but they seem to be geling. Look a lot better than anyone else in the NFC East so far. Yeah, a lot of football left but they are putting the NFCE on notice so far.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That wouldn't shock me.
It’s just so early but you never know.
He has steadily improved since game one but he certainly stank then

Frankly I do not yet see him as he was advertised. Got a long way to go
when I started hearing people compare him to Mahomes I knew then this guy is not him. When they start overhyping them it just never goes the way it’s suppose to. But he’s having a decent showing. It takes some longer than others. It’s about how you finish.