NFL Sunday Early Games

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Winning is what turns things around. It happens all the time. I’m not saying it’s not real. It very well could be. I didn’t know it was real with the Texans until the playoffs came. Beating up on the Browns doesn’t make it real. Beating up on the Ravens next week makes it a little more real lol.

Also the NFL is still a week to week league. The Commanders look great now. But who knows what they'll be in the following weeks or the weeks after. Bills came out beating up on the Jaguars. Looking like they were going to go on an run before they lost their first game. And yet they haven't looked that good the last two weeks. And are in danger of losing back to back games.

As far as the NFC East goes. If I had to pick between who I would like to see win when it comes to the Commanders vs Eagles match ups, I would choose the Commanders just to see the Eagles downfall. But I know how the NFL works and know the Commanders are capable of putting up a stinker game against the Eagles. Since teams seem to do that from time to time, where they look great and then make some costly mistakes against the Eagles allowing Philly to win. lol

StylisticS

Reaction score
as BP said, do not get out the anointing oil just yet

he is only four games in too early to either go bust or not
On either side. But his performance in the first three weeks had people planting that’s label on him already.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Hey...Josh Allen lovers... let's hear your excuses.
It's the WR's, O-line can't protect ( though always in top 10) no running game, owner did not give him any help, coach sucks though won a super bowl, never beats the good teams...................shall I keep goin

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Serious question, Do the Browns look for a new QB in the offseason despite Watson contract? He’s bad.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
lol Poor Dolphins catching strays without Tua now. Crazy how important he is to that franchise.
Problem is they don't have anyone behind him. They should've signed Flacco like some of their fans were clamoring for but I think they're intent on tanking now. They want Tua gone and to draft Sanders or someone

GoldenR

Reaction score
Joe B. is ridiculously good. Not even a question what he can do with a little time, and they don't give him much.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Problem is they don't have anyone behind him. They should've signed Flacco like some of their fans were clamoring for but I think they're intent on tanking now. They want Tua gone and to draft Sanders or someone

You think they want Tua gone? Interesting. I thought he wanted to come back?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
The Bengals are laying it on the Ravens. I still can't believe the Commanders beat the Bengals. But the Bengals was 0-2 at that time.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think, since the Browns have a 1st round pick this year, Cleveland should cut Watson after this year and draft Cam Ward. I think Ward would good for Cleveland, and Watson is bad at football. Or, I suppose if the cap space is too much for Cleveland to cut him, draft Ward anyway, and let him sit for about a year behind Watson.