NFL Sunday Early Games

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Commanders are winning the nfc east
They have played one good team so far this year and lost by a lot. People overreact to a few good games, especially to new QBs every year. There was a time when Trevor Lawrence and the Jags were supposed to be the next problem. Let the season play out before crowing these teams and players.

Yobwocs

Reaction score

Ha. Allen back to back plays where a pick was dropped.

Get off the field you overrated bum. This board continues to tell us how special he is tho.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Quinns defense......Gang tackling and hitting hard while playing with intensity...
Do people forget game 1? Watson was so bad, people actually thought Zimmer's defense was good lol. Browns are so bad in general, people bought into the hype.

Cincy and Tampa had zero issue scoring all over Washington's defense. In fact, Washington didn't even force Cincy to put one single time.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Do people forget game 1? Watson was so bad, people actually thought Zimmer's defense was good lol. Browns are so bad in general, people bought into the hype.

Cincy and Tampa had zero issue scoring all over Washington's defense. In fact, Washington didn't even force Cincy to put one single team.
Don't bring facts into this

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Ha. Allen back to back plays where a pick was dropped.

Get off the field you overrated bum. This board continues to tell us how special he is tho.
When he looks good, he looks really good. Usually against poor teams, though. He comes crashing down to earth when he plays the good teams, especially in the playoffs. He is also a turnover machine for his career. Not sure I would take him over what we have now. They are about the same guy.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Now that Rams team isn’t as stacked and he’s struggled since. So Josh has to go to a new team with a Sean McVay to win? Like I said I think he’s overrated and guys like CJ have leapfrogged him already and will challenge the chiefs. I don’t think Josh Allen will win anything.
That's what happens. It's a team sport, so the team has to be good enough for even the best QBs to win. John Elway didn't win a Super Bowl in Denver until the Broncos finally produced a balanced team around him. There are plenty of other similar examples. I'm not saying I think Allen is great. He certainly hasn't been in this game. I just think there's a list of QBs who can win if their team is good enough. There have even been some over the years who were not really that good who won because of the team around them.

Stroud is having a better game, but his team hasn't done much offensively since it also lost its top receiver (Nico Collins) in this game. Stroud is doing better than Allen with the rest of his receiving crew, but I think he's getting better protection than Allen and has a better receiving depth than Allen. I mean, two drops by Kincaid isn't exactly helping when you are having a bad game.