NFL Sunday Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
you should start focusing on QBs that have won the SB , instead of busts .
You should start focusing on QBs that give us a chance, than rolls of the dice in the first round of the draft that go bust 50% of the time. You obviously don’t realize it but we have a damn good QB that gives us a real chance.

Adreme

Reaction score
well then , those teams will stay with a QB who gets them to the playoffs then goes home .

if they won try to get the SB winner, they will never get there.
Except if you have a top 10-15 QB, which the Cardinals certainly do, and the Broncos were hoping they did but they clearly do not, then you have a QB good enough to lead a team to a Super Bowl. Everything after comes down to surrounding said QB with talent because the other 9-14 teams who also have QBs on that level are surrounding them with talent on offense and whoever can surround their team with the most talent tends to win.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Except if you have a top 10-15 QB, which the Cardinals certainly do, and the Broncos were hoping they did but they clearly do not, then you have a QB good enough to lead a team to a Super Bowl. Everything after comes down to surrounding said QB with talent because the other 9-14 teams who also have QBs on that level are surrounding them with talent on offense and whoever can surround their team with the most talent tends to win.
exactly like i said , and you need CAP space for that .

Jipper

Reaction score
I hope they have an extremely physical game and beat each other up

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
This won't be a blowout.

We all hate the Eagles....shoot, I hate both teams. But, unfortunately they are good. They have a bunch of offensive weapons, and their defensive line can be dominant.

It'll be close.....as have all their games this season.
They are coming off a over time dramatic game whiel
niners had long rest. I think this is a huge let down game for the birds… with another to follow next week :starspin:

Adreme

Reaction score
exactly like i said , and you need CAP space for that .
You really do not. If you have a great QB then you can make the cap work. Case in point the Browns are paying their QB 47.5 million dollars per year and have the most talented roster in football. If their QB were not a trash can of a football, and person, they would probably be a heavy SB favorite. You can always move the money around. The trick is to be able to draft well and go for it when you have that window by moving cap around. Then after a 4-5 year window you eat 1 bad year of cap misery and do it again.

edit: The Bengals will also probably be fine but the Chargers will not be fine because that is the difference between being able to roster build and not being able to roster build.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
You really do not. If you have a great QB then you can make the cap work. Case in point the Browns are paying their QB 47.5 million dollars per year and have the most talented roster in football. If their QB were not a trash can of a football, and person, they would probably be a heavy SB favorite. You can always move the money around. The trick is to be able to draft well and go for it when you have that window by moving cap around. Then after a 4-5 year window you eat 1 bad year of cap misery and do it again.

edit: The Bengals will also probably be fine but the Chargers will not be fine because that is the difference between being able to roster build and not being able to roster build.
agreed.

our QB is in year 8 , we are past 4-5 years mark