NFL Sunday Game Thread

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I feel pretty certain that the 49ers would not have beaten us 42-19 at home.
What if we have to play them in Santa Clara? Are you “pretty certain” the Cowboys can beat them? They have made a joke of three NFC East teams. “I feel pretty certain” the 49ers think the NFC East is a joke.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Not that they're going anywhere, but now that they're getting healthier, the Rams have turned it around some.
All the way back to .500 after being in a big hole.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
If I trusted the Cowboys defense more I would really feel the 49ers and Cowboys are about even right now.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
What if we have to play them in Santa Clara? Are you “pretty certain” the Cowboys can beat them? They have made a joke of three NFC East teams. “I feel pretty certain” the 49ers think the NFC East is a joke.
The NFC east teams have done nothing to contradict that assessment.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well that was such a whooping that it’s clear who the best team in the NFC is and it is not Philly.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dallas isn't beating the 9ers, no matter how great the Dak homies think Dak is playing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ladies n Gentlemen the Divison title is back in play with a W over the Eagles next game.

Creeper

Reaction score
Dallas is going to face a very angry Eagles team next week. And of course Goedert is coming back for the game which I think is insane.

The defense had better be ready for it.

1942willys

Reaction score
As much as I hate the 49rs...

I will temporarily be the fan of any team that works the birds like they did today

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously they have to get better on both sides of the line of scrimmage but the Cowboys also have to strengthen their weapons around the QB if they want to contend with San Francisco going forward. They are better around Purdy than we are around Prescott. He's got several big time play makers.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Last years rankings did though. They did the rankings BEFORE the season. Given that context, where Purdy was behind Dak, I would expect Purdy to climb, as he has had a great year. However, I would be SHOCKED if the guy who is 2nd in MVP odds, and might be first this time tomorrow, is passed by anyone behind him, especially if he does win that MVP.
Fair enough. If you could choose between Dak, Purdy or Tua, who would you choose?