NFL Sunday Game Thread

theanimal23

Reaction score
Any chance Detroit can have the tiebreaker over the Eagles if they have a finish record?

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Dallas is going to face a very angry Eagles team next week. And of course Goedert is coming back for the game which I think is insane.

The defense had better be ready for it.
He will break his arm again. Bring him on!

NickZepp

Reaction score
Well both Dallas and Philly got blown out by San Fran. Guess it was more embarrassing to get that done at home.

SlimBig

Reaction score
It's closer than you think. Outside contain and force Purdy to throw over the middle and I think you have a chance against S.F. Easier said than done definitely.
You cannot give Purdy or Hurts time. Their receivers can just run around and get open on the scramble drill then get crazy YAC afterwards.
You have to blitz them or get there with your Dline.

1942willys

Reaction score
Purdy went thru a rough patch but he played well today. Still hate them and believe they’re the cream of the crop in the NFC, but I will always celebrate an eagles loss. I hate them.
And one of those games was lost due to a kicker blowing a near gimme FG in the last moments.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Anyone wishing to play the 49ers has enjoyed too many adult oriented drinks.
Any fan of the Cowboys hoping to avoid playing the best teams are weak and enfeebled. Seriously, what happened to the Dallas fans I loved?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I'm just saying the NFL has Dak ranked as a higher candidate for MVP. Tua has slipped after struggling against the Chiefs, Raiders, and Jets consecutively. He stomped the Commanders... but Dak did that too, so it's not really too relevant.

Plus, fewer people are talking about Tua as MVP in the last 3 weeks like they've been talking about Dak.

Now about Purdy..... well I dunno what people are gonna say about him after this week, but he's closer to the 5th, maybe 4th now
I wasn't talking about MVP, just that Purdy & Tua are at least Dak's equals when talking about their overall level of play.

If Purdy doesn't rocket back up the MVP rankings after their recent run, something is wrong with the process.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I like your confidence but our schedule after iggles game is brutal and theirs is a cakewalk.
Not brutal, think winnable. DAL can beat all those teams (PHI, BUF, MIA, DET) whether they do it or not is another discussion.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So Lamb doesn't add any to Daks? Come on for once can you Cowboy fans get real.

Look man, like any team we have fans that dismiss other teams achievements it’s how it goes. We have these same arguments amongst our own fans. Good win, hope to not see you in the postseason. That’s a good team.

shabazz

Reaction score
So Lamb doesn't add any to Daks? Come on for once can you Cowboy fans get real.
To be honest, I wish we had the YAC that the Niners get. It's a great advantage. Ceedee definitely gets some but he's the exception. Impressive performance by the Niners today

RS12

Reaction score
Amazing how good Aaron Donald still is. Rams may have found something in Kobe Turner.