NFL Sunday Game Thread

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Dallas is going to face a very angry Eagles team next week. And of course Goedert is coming back for the game which I think is insane.

The defense had better be ready for it.
Wow the same narrative I hear every week

Adreme

Reaction score
Ladies n Gentlemen the Divison title is back in play with a W over the Eagles next game.
It comes down to Seattle beating them in 2 weeks (I trust the Cowboys to win next week). That will not be easy.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
49ers put 42 up on DAL n PHI.
Purdy throws 4 TDs vs DAL n PHI.
Gotta laugh at all the people on this forum who dismissed their beat down of us as "their super bowl" etc b cause they had a bit of a slide after that game

It was largely injury related and they are getting healthy again

I hate SF but SF has humiliated the other two top teams in the NFC and they are getting healthy again just in time for December

Tell you right now, home field will be key

We have significantly better chance to beat Philly in Philly than we do of going into Santa Clara and beating a healthy 49ers squad

They really don't have any weakness that I can see when they're healthy

Scary team

Chuck 54

Reaction score
19/27, 314 yds, 11.6 yds/att, 4 TD, 0 INT, QB Rating 148.8
Purdy good game by Mr. Irrelevant 2022.
He’s strength is he really gets that offense. He doesn’t have to make a lot of tough throws. Shannahan schemes his receivers, TE, and RB wide open. That said, Purdue doesn’t miss those guys or throw to the wrong one when protected.

JustChip

Reaction score
Score doesn't matter for the common opponent tie-breaker.

We are ahead of them at the moment in that tiebreaker, but they can get back to even by beating the Cardinals.
Actually, we’re tied in that. We have 2 (SF & AZ) and they have 2 (Jets & SF). Them beating ‘zona doesn’t change that. That’s why if we lose but 1 game, it needs to be Detroit.

mldardy

Reaction score
Dallas is going to face a very angry Eagles team next week. And of course Goedert is coming back for the game which I think is insane.

The defense had better be ready for it.
So what. We're going to be angry too if that's the case because we lost to them in a game we should have won. People make me laugh with this 'going to be playing an angry team'. Anger doesn't equal success or wins. If anything it makes you make silly mistakes.