NFL Thursday Night Preseason Games Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
No, its your claim that Dak is a poor throwing QB and is inefficient which is completely laughable. Right there I can tell you that you wouldnt know a good QB if you saw one. So why would I listen to what you say about Hurts?

And why would you pull for an Eagles QB like you would a Cowboys QB?

You always go into this "you know everything, your critics no nothing" shtick.

I really don't have time to bicker with you. Frankly, I don't care whether you listen to me or not. I'm neither under any obligation or delusion to think that my opinion should matter to you or your "favor" in football matters should, er, matter to me.

I said what I said. You either take it or leave it.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Why would you be pulling for the Eagles QB as a Cowboys fan? Anybody i ever liked is instantly dead to me when the sign with a division rival.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. I can still like a player but not root for him when he plays my team.
Strange, isn't it.
Amazing that God would give us a brain that works on multifaceted and complex levels, huh? ;) :)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You always go into this "you know everything, your critics no nothing" shtick.

I really don't have time to bicker with you. Frankly, I don't care whether you listen to me or not. I'm neither under any obligation or delusion to think that my opinion should matter to you or your "favor" in football matters should, er, matter to me.

I said what I said. You either take it or leave it.

Well just think about what you just said. You just made a claim that Dak is a sub par passer that is inefficient. Yet he just averaged 370 yards passing per game last year, the most in NFL history.

Doesn't add up. So how am I supposed to react to your wild claim? Either you are trolling and you dont care about looking ridiculous........or you actually cant tell what good QB play is despite what you see or looking at statistics.

I dont consider what I see to be rocket science or even genius stuff. But I can tell you with utmost confidence that Dak is not a sub par or inefficient passer by any stretch of the imagination. This was an early claim by Dak detractors and has been proven to be dead wrong. Yet here you sit still hanging on a claim disproven years ago.