Image: NFL Twitter Poll: Which trio do you take?

Craig

Reaction score
Yep - good catch. Bell is averaging 146.5 per game.
Its actually just lucky, i literally just looked these stats up yesterday. I really dont understand why they dont throw to elliott more...but i guess why throw it for a 6 yard gain when you can run between the tackles for a 7 yard gain. I go back and forth wondering if there is production left on the field for elliott and more importantly wonder if there is real value to the team if they go after that production.

I was actually making a comment the other day about how when you hold those guys under 70 yards rushing...they go over 70 yards receiving and how its hard to ever get a read on them being "shut down". The 70/70 thing is a pretty reliable rule for those guys.

erod

Reaction score
Whenever you have to compare Dez to Jarvis Landry and Doug Baldwin and Stephon Diggs to make a point...you should stop typing.
Yes, you continue, please. You've been so right this year. Lol, you've missed on everything. Everything.

Reactions: BAT

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Yes, you continue, please. You've been so right this year. Lol, you've missed on everything. Everything.
What have I missed on exactly?

And I mean you compared Dez to Desean Jackson and Allen Robinson.

That's embarrassing.

erod

Reaction score
What have I missed on exactly?

And I mean you compared Dez to Desean Jackson and Allen Robinson.

That's embarrassing.
He's just one of many. That's the point. He's not the super elite receiver we pretend him to be anymore.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
He's just one of many. That's the point. He's not the super elite receiver we pretend him to be anymore.
By all means feel free to stop while you're not so far behind.

This guy put Dez in the same class as Desean Jackson. LOL

lukin2006

Reaction score
If the defense is our undoing down the stretch or in the playoffs, I believe Jerry will overhaul it, he wants another Superbowl...

erod

Reaction score
By all means feel free to stop while you're not so far behind.

This guy put Dez in the same class as Desean Jackson. LOL
Wake me when Dez' numbers put him in the top 40 receivers.

Right now he ranks 42nd, right behind Desean Jackson. Lol

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Wake me when Dez' numbers put him in the top 40 receivers.

Right now he ranks 42nd, right behind Desean Jackson. Lol
You're embarrassing yourself trying to make the argument that Jackson and Dez are in a similar tier of player.

Also lets not get distracted. This thread is about you wanting a premier running back over a premier edge rusher.

That's.. Just... Not... Smart.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Best team is the one that makes the least mistakes - Jimmy Johnson

No brainier, I take the 3 that has led team to 11-1 behind our OL and gritty D. Same team that would own Raiders and their 3 if they played tomorrow, the next day or any day. Raiders with their 3 do not fit what our OL does so well, run ball and control TOP. Our 3 also plays nearly flawless football and are not just drinking but pyramid scheming Garrett's kool-aid.

black label

Reaction score
Not when you baseyour decision on the uniform they wear. If you put a different uniform on Prescott, Dez and Zeke 90% of this board would take the Raiders trio.
tumblr_m8tmlpXNTM1qf1qhm.gif

aikemirv

Reaction score
Would not take 12 game Laveon over Zeke.

Have not watched enough Carr to know for sure over Dak -

While Kahlil Mack is a special player so is Dez so I am not sure about that one.

erod

Reaction score
You're embarrassing yourself trying to make the argument that Jackson and Dez are in a similar tier of player.

Also lets not get distracted. This thread is about you wanting a premier running back over a premier edge rusher.

That's.. Just... Not... Smart.

No, I want the most elite back in the NFL over a premier edge rusher. The guy that may very well be MVP of the league this year.

Elliott impacts his defense more than most defensive players. It's as if he plays 5 or 6 positions the way he affects the game.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
No, I want the most elite back in the NFL over a premier edge rusher. The guy that may very well be MVP of the league this year.

Elliott impacts his defense more than most defensive players. It's as if he plays 5 or 6 positions the way he affects the game.
David Johnson has been a better back than Elliott this year. And even if we give elliot the nod... Your stance is fantasy football.

Listen to yourself man. You want a great rb over a great edge rusher? What is wrong with you?

And I think you forget that teams had 8 in the box against washed up McFadden and 3rd round pick Murray. You don't need Elliot to bend the defense against the run in Dallas. You don't. That's not me editorializing. That's fact. I point to two years says elliot as proof.

erod

Reaction score
David Johnson has been a better back than Elliott this year. And even if we give elliot the nod... Your stance is fantasy football.

Listen to yourself man. You want a great rb over a great edge rusher? What is wrong with you?

And I think you forget that teams had 8 in the box against washed up McFadden and 3rd round pick Murray. You don't need Elliot to bend the defense against the run in Dallas. You don't. That's not me editorializing. That's fact. I point to two years says elliot as proof.

A great edge rusher can be controlled. The Raiders defense is not dominant at all, and he's been there how long?

Zeke is much better than David Johnson, who is a very good back, but not nearly as complete. And Dallas has just scratched the surface with Elliott. He's infinitely better than McFadden, and much more polished than Murray. Yards are such a miniscule part of it all.

Elliott MAXIMIZES what this offensive line can do in so many ways. McFadden just fell forward in gaping holes. He's average at best. Murray left massive yardage on the field and gave up the ball.

aikemirv

Reaction score

So you think we would be 11-1 with Joey Bosa and McFadden? I don't .

David Johnsons team is 5-6-1 he is great Fantasy wise, but he does not dictate to the defense like Zeke does.

Nobody is scared of McFadden or Morris, it just does not even compare to what teams are doing to try and stop Zeke.