Image: NFL Twitter Poll: Which trio do you take?

plymkr

Reaction score
I think the 3 players that are on the picture do not represent our best three players. I would say take out Dez and put in Tyron Smith or Zach Martin. But Dak is out performing Carr, Zeke is outplaying what's his face, and Martin and Kalil are both all pros. With that I'd have to go with our guys. Without manipulating the parameters of the poll, I still vote for our guys. You got the best QBR passer and the running yardage leader on our side. That's pretty impressive.

I think we'd beat the raiders. And I'm not disrespecting the Raiders, the raiders are tough and they play in the NFL's best division so they're legit. It'd be a great game.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yup. Oh you're swapping out a RB for elite edge rusher? No brainer.
Plus Cooper is younger and may have a better career than Dez.

Carr right now is better than Dak, but I think that may be the closest comparison. Would be awesome if it turns into a manning-Brady situation, though.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Mack makes it hard not to take the Raiders trio...

If I could interchange the trios, I'd take Dak, Zeke and Mack without question.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The running back position isn't "fungible" with a guy like Elliott. He dictates literally everything the defense does. Johnson is a fine back, but he's not in Zeke's class. He doesn't pass protect like Zeke, and the Cowboys are just scratching the surface with Elliott in the passing game. That will come along with Dak's progress.

Dez, on the other hand, is just one of 15-20 receivers in that class.
Murray was also "dictating" to defenses. He came in the 3rd round. RB is the definition of fungible.

Also there aren't 20 receivers who can do what Dez does. That's silly talk.

But if you'd take Zeke over Mack...i'm glad you don't run our talent acquisition. That's just silly.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Who would you take?

CzCPsBOWIAAKUea.jpg
Twitter please.

erod

Reaction score
Murray was also "dictating" to defenses. He came in the 3rd round. RB is the definition of fungible.

Also there aren't 20 receivers who can do what Dez does. That's silly talk.

But if you'd take Zeke over Mack...i'm glad you don't run our talent acquisition. That's just silly.

Murray is a shadow of Zeke, but that's another discussion.

Julio Jones, AJ Green, Odell Beckham, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Demarious Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Stephon Diggs, Desean Jackson, TY Hilton, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandin Cooks, etc, etc, etc

Please. Dez isn't as special as we make him out to be.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score

Julio Jones, AJ Green, Odell Beckham, Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Demarious Thomas, DeAndre Hopkins, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, Amari Cooper, Stephon Diggs, Desean Jackson, TY Hilton, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandin Cooks, etc, etc, etc

Whenever you have to compare Dez to Jarvis Landry and Doug Baldwin and Stephon Diggs to make a point...you should stop typing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm satisfied with who we have in house. Yes, I'm biased but happy with them all -- I've gotten too attached to mess with it.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Shuff

Reaction score
Gotta go with the guys from Oakland, but it is close.

RomoFor6

Reaction score

Lmao except only 3 of those guys are better than Dez... Julio, Brown and Beckham. Rest don't come near. Really Stefon Diggs? Cook? Desean Jackson? Allen Robinson? Baldwin? Thomas? Hilton? Are you high?

RomoFor6

Reaction score
This is silly on many levels.

Zeke a generational talent? Meh. Time will tell. For a RB he has to do it for a decade. He isn't even th emost impressive RB this year. That's David Johnson.

But even if he was Adrian Peterson...taking him over a young edge rusher who is probably going to win DPoY is stupid. Especially when that edge rusher is young and cost controlled. Especially when the running back position is fungible.
Lmao David Johnson is no where near Zeke... Best RB in the game by far.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Plus Cooper is younger and may have a better career than Dez.

Carr right now is better than Dak, but I think that may be the closest comparison. Would be awesome if it turns into a manning-Brady situation, though.
Cooper doesn't score TDs like Dez

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The Raiders 3 quite easily.

Would you trade Prescott for Carr? Easily.

Dez for Amari? Easily. Younger, cheaper and pretty close talent wise.

Elliott for Mack? Easily. A top 5 pass rusher (and a very young one at that) is better than a top 2-3 RB.

ah, no!

erod

Reaction score
Lmao except only 3 of those guys are better than Dez... Julio, Brown and Beckham. Rest don't come near. Really Stefon Diggs? Cook? Desean Jackson? Allen Robinson? Baldwin? Thomas? Hilton? Are you high?

So some research. Dez isn't what we make him out to be.

Proof

Reaction score
David Johnson has 1709 total yards (1005 rushing and 704 receiving) and 15 TDs
Ezekiel Elliot has 1607 total yards (1285 rushing and 322 recieving) and 13 TDs

I'd argue that they are pretty close.

Seriously. David Johnson is a monster

coult44

Reaction score
I'd swap Zeke for Khalil, but that's because I long for a pressure player..

As good as Mack is he doesn't have the impact that Zeke has. Oakland is in the bottom 7 in every major defensive statistic. Zeke can have a huge impact in helping lead his team to a SB, KM can't.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
When he get over your homerism, it's clear as day that the Raiders 3 are better/more valuable than the Cowboys 3.

Carr is far and away the better QB at this point. That's not close. You hope that Prescott can turn into the passer he is in 2 years.

Cooper is if not as good as Dez, very close. Close enough where even if Dez is better, the difference between Carr and Prescott still favors the Raiders players.

Elliott is top 3 at his position, but Mack is at least top 5 at a much harder to find and at a much more premium position. Maybe the hardest part of the theoretical trade, but one I make pretty quickly.

I'm fine with what we have, but I'm not blinded by the fact that they play for the Cowboys.