NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
You insinuated that you cannot be a true fan if you do not live in Dallas. I have also been a fan of the Cowboys for 40 years and never lived in the city. I am also a fan of the Auburn Tigers, Atlanta Braves, and the Atlanta Hawks, but the Cowboys will always be my all time favorite team!

Auburn? You horrible person you!

ROLL TIDE!

Please stop the Auburn love before it destroys you! :p

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I am not the one calling other people in here a front-runner.

People are calling me a front-runner. Those are the ones you should be arguing with, not me.

So are you a Yankees fan and a Lakers fans too? Since you have ignored that one altogether it must be that you are a fan of both.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
For someone who claims to be a Texan, you sure don't seem too proud of your state given that you don't live here and you refuse to tell anyone how long you have lived here. (I'm betting you've never lived here... you're just think being born at Baylor gives you a greater right to be a fan of this team than, say, people like me who actually live here and go to the games)

Don't you have an Orioles game you need to be watching right now?

Orioles up 1-0 over the Braves in the 3rd, solo shot by Schoop

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I have stated many times on this board I am a Cowboys fan and that I root for them (and will continue to root for them) in all situations against all teams. I find the question insulting, and I try not to dignify it with a response. Every time I come up with some bit of proof, that's never good enough. I once posted a picture of several years worth of stadium cups sitting on my mantle in an effort to prove I have been to the stadium (and am not just selling my tickets for profit), and still get ridiculed about that to this day.

So maybe now you understand that when the question comes up, I usually just roll my eyes and ignore it.

Furthermore I find it silly that, for some reason, as a Cowboys fan I am obligated to take sides with the League over the Patriots in this case. We play them once every 4 years and have never played them in the postseason (i.e. Super Bowl) so I see no reason to obsessively hate them like others in here do.

If you've stated you're a Cowboys fan in the past, I never saw it. I accept what you say as truth (not that you were obligated to answer me in the first place). I don't think you're obligated to side with the league on this or any other matter...you're certainly entitled to your opinion. It just seems odd that someone would defend the pats/Brady with the zeal that you do and not be a fan of that team. My guess is (and what I suspected all along) is that you're a fan of both teams and that's fine if that's your thing.

Shunpike

Reaction score
I was gonna write something about Rogah but after seeing what reaction he is getting, I decided not to chime in.

Leave the guy alone. He is a Patboys fan. Half Pats half Boys. Ain't nothing wrong with that. :)

Plankton

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... so because it was the Patriots, it's ok that the league deliberately told a lie to get the public whipped up into a frenzy, and let it sit out there for 4 months.......

Geez, if the league was so certain of themselves, you'd think they wouldn't be telling so many lies.....

Never said it was OK for them to lie.

But, conveniently, you don't hold Brady and the Patriots to the same standard.

Rogah

Reaction score
2-0 in the 4th, JJ Hardy homers to left
Aren't the Orioles* the team that got caught red-handed cheating in a game earlier this year? You remember, right? Something about pine tar.... sure sounds an awful lot like an equipment violation to me.

*Caught cheating

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Aren't the Orioles* the team that got caught red-handed cheating in a game earlier this year? You remember, right? Something about pine tar.... sure sounds an awful lot like an equipment violation to me.

*Caught cheating

Check Brian Matusz' stats since he honorably served his suspension w/o whining and has come back to pitch.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Never said it was OK for them to lie.

But, conveniently, you don't hold Brady and the Patriots to the same standard.

Thats becuz the Pats get to set their own standard. And the their homer blind fans drink the Kool Aid.

Plankton

Reaction score
Yes, they were deflated by the laws of physics. I see no hard evidence to suggest any deflation beyond that took place.

OK, then why did McNally take the balls from the officials locker room without their knowledge, stop in a wash room that didn't have a toilet for 1:30, then go to the field without notifying the officials, and then, when confronted with this information, he denied that he stopped in the washroom?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
OK, then why did McNally take the balls from the officials locker room without their knowledge, stop in a wash room that didn't have a toilet for 1:30, then go to the field without notifying the officials, and then, when confronted with this information, he denied that he stopped in the washroom?

Maybe he had bad gas?

Shunpike

Reaction score
I see ALOT wrong with that.

You sound like you are extremely bored at home and having fun with Rogah.

Look I had my issues with him in the past but stop lyinching the guy.

Who are you to ask him to prove he is a Cowboys fan and make fun of his fandom?

It is getting tired. Discuss cheater Brady, don't discuss rogah. He is entitled to love whichever team he wants.

So my son is a Cowboys fan. Born in Brooklyn raised in Brooklyn and now lives in New Jersey. Never stepped foot in Texas.

What is this questioning?

Move on from rogah. Go watch a movie. Find something else. Stop lynching the guy.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score

It is getting tired. Discuss cheater Brady, don't discuss rogah. He is entitled to love whichever team he wants.

So my son is a Cowboys fan. Born in Brooklyn raised in Brooklyn and now lives in New Jersey. Never stepped foot in Texas.

Move on from rogah. Go watch a movie. Find something else. Stop lynching the guy.

The day I let some other poster tell me how to post or who to post to is the day I leave. How about that?

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

Maybe becuz Trollah has asked for it. I was born in Dallas and lived there and he's been questioning my legitimacy to be a Cowboys fan. Trollah only gets a taste of his own medicine. IMO, everybody here is pretty kind to him all things considered.