NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
How long did you live in the Dallas area? You're a huge Orioles fan and you live in Florida. So tell us all, what's you're connection to this team?

What part of being a Texan, born in Dallas do you not understand?

Rogah

Reaction score
What part of being a Texan, born in Dallas do you not understand?
What part of that statement answers the question "How long did you live in the Dallas area?"

You're a huge Baltimore Orioles fan and you live in Florida. Please tell us your connection to this team goes a bit beyond being born in the area. I was born in Chicago but I sure don't root for the Bears.

AtlCB

Reaction score
How long did you live in the Dallas area? You're a huge Orioles fan and you live in Florida. So tell us all, what's your connection to this team?

I find this line of questioning insulting. We cannot be fans of the Dallas Cowboys if we haven't lived in Dallas our entire lives????

Rogah

Reaction score
I find this line of questioning insulting. We cannot be fans of the Dallas Cowboys if we haven't lived in Dallas our entire lives????
People are accusing me of being a front runner. I'm just asking what his connection to the area is.

For some reason, he refuses to answer the question. But, by not answering it, he kinda really is giving an answer.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
What part of that statement answers the question "How long did you live in the Dallas area?"

You're a huge Baltimore Orioles fan and you live in Florida. Please tell us your connection to this team goes a bit beyond being born in the area. I was born in Chicago but I sure don't root for the Bears.

So the real question here is why would a Chicago born Patriot fan be a Cowboy fan? Thats a far greater mystery than wondering why a Dallas born Texan would be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I find there to be honor in that statement. Unfortunately, WPB would call you a front-runner.

Why do you always make claims about what others say or think when you have no basis to do so, other than that it fits your narrative and agenda?

Rogah

Reaction score
So the real question here is why would a Chicago born Patriot fan be a Cowboy fan? Thats a far greater mystery than wondering why a Dallas born Texan would be a fan of the Dallas Cowboys.
For someone who claims to be a Texan, you sure don't seem too proud of your state given that you don't live here and you refuse to tell anyone how long you have lived here. (I'm betting you've never lived here... you're just think being born at Baylor gives you a greater right to be a fan of this team than, say, people like me who actually live here and go to the games)

Don't you have an Orioles game you need to be watching right now?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Hey @Rogah , serious comment -- I never see you post on anything Cowboys related. I didn't even know you existed until I started seeing you defending the Patriots any chance you could get. I don't venture off too much into things outside Fan Zone. I look at Sports Zone and the Off Topic Zone from time to time because there might be something interesting, but 99% of the time I'm in the Fan Zone reading and commenting on Cowboys issues. How come I didn't know you existed until recently? Do you come here to talk about the Cowboys or not?

Rogah

Reaction score
Hey @Rogah , serious comment -- I never see you post on anything Cowboys related. I didn't even know you existed until I started seeing you defending the Patriots any chance you could get. I don't venture off too much into things outside Fan Zone. I look at Sports Zone and the Off Topic Zone from time to time because there might be something interesting, but 99% of the time I'm in the Fan Zone reading and commenting on Cowboys issues. How come I didn't know you existed until recently? DO you come here to talk about the Cowboys or not?
You obviously haven't been following any of the Dez Bryant or Greg Hardy threads over the past couple weeks. Believe me, I was just as opinionated on those 2 topics as I have been on this one.

EDIT: And you obviously didn't see my argument with KJJ in the comparison of Romo versus Eli.

AtlCB

Reaction score
People are accusing me of being a front runner. I'm just asking what his connection to the area is.

For some reason, he refuses to answer the question. But, by not answering it, he kinda really is giving an answer.

You insinuated that you cannot be a true fan if you do not live in Dallas. I have also been a fan of the Cowboys for 40 years and never lived in the city. I am also a fan of the Auburn Tigers, Atlanta Braves, and the Atlanta Hawks, but the Cowboys will always be my all time favorite team!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
For someone who claims to be a Texan, you sure don't seem too proud of your state given that you don't live here and you refuse to tell anyone how long you have lived here. (I'm betting you've never lived here... you're just think being born at Baylor gives you a greater right to be a fan of this team than, say, people like me who actually live here and go to the games)

2nd inning, Weiters doubled, 1 out with JJ Hardy up

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I promise you Rogah I could take 10 of WPB's posts and there would be NO doubt to a newbie here that he's a Dallas fan.

10 of yours? People would see immediately what team you root for..

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

You asked my connection to the team. I told you. Living in another state has nothing to do with any proudness about being a Texan. Once a Texan always a Texan, but thats something that only a true Texan would understand.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the Orioles either. I don't root for them but my Dad does and I watch them sometimes. Not a big baseball fan but people can root for teams in different cities if they wish.

Rogah

Reaction score
You insinuated that you cannot be a true fan if you do not live in Dallas. I have also been a fan of the Cowboys for 40 years and never lived in the city. I am also a fan of the Auburn Tigers, Atlanta Braves, and the Atlanta Hawks, but the Cowboys will always be my all time favorite team!
I am not the one calling other people in here a front-runner.

People are calling me a front-runner. Those are the ones you should be arguing with, not me.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You obviously haven't been following any of the Dez Bryant or Greg Hardy threads over the past couple weeks. Believe me, I was just as opinionated on those 2 topics as I have been on this one.

EDIT: And you obviously didn't see my argument with KJJ in the comparison of Romo versus Eli.

Well, you didn't really prove any point. I wasn't asking how much drama you like to get involved in on CowboysZone. I could care less about Brady allegedly cheating or Hardy allegedly beating. I don't have opinions about the personal lives of NFL players. So, you're right, I didn't read the gossip threads you've been posting in. What I was referring to were actual Cowboys football related threads. I never see you commenting on schemes, or liking user's elaborate game breakdowns, or giving your opinions about games or players (related to the actual game). I know who posts on CowboysZone and I know how most people feel about the team, the schemes, the coaching, the drafting philosophy, etc. But I have no idea about you. Just an observation.