NFL upholds Brady's 4 game suspension

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
People were questioning whether I was a Cowboys fan. I said I live in the Dallas area, work in the Dallas area and I have season tickets to the team. Beyond that, I have no idea how I can prove my loyalties.

Granted, the irrational *******s in this forum are trying to get me to reconsider that....

But never have you said you're a Cowboys fan nor did you answer the question as to whom you'll root for when NE comes to town. Simply answer the questions and I'll accept your word.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'll gladly answer it, as soon as someone starts answering mine.

How does it feel to know the NFL has been lying to you about this since day 1, and so much of your sanctimony was based on a lie?

Simple question, were balls deflated?

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
But never have you said you're a Cowboys fan nor did you answer the question as to whom you'll root for when NE comes to town. Simply answer the questions and I'll accept your word.

He says he is...10 YEARS SEASON TICKET HOLDER...but seriously isn't the proof in his own words?

The PATS can do nothing wrong and he will blast a Dallas player for days...

Sometime 2 + 2 does equal 4...

Rogah

Reaction score
I have stated many times on this board I am a Cowboys fan and that I root for them (and will continue to root for them) in all situations against all teams. I find the question insulting, and I try not to dignify it with a response. Every time I come up with some bit of proof, that's never good enough. I once posted a picture of several years worth of stadium cups sitting on my mantle in an effort to prove I have been to the stadium (and am not just selling my tickets for profit), and still get ridiculed about that to this day.

So maybe now you understand that when the question comes up, I usually just roll my eyes and ignore it.

Furthermore I find it silly that, for some reason, as a Cowboys fan I am obligated to take sides with the League over the Patriots in this case. We play them once every 4 years and have never played them in the postseason (i.e. Super Bowl) so I see no reason to obsessively hate them like others in here do.

Rogah

Reaction score
He says he is...10 YEARS SEASON TICKET HOLDER...but seriously isn't the proof in his own words?

The PATS can do nothing wrong and he will blast a Dallas player for days...
Yes, I am guilty of blasting a guy who beat the **** out of a woman and threatened to kill her. Those opinions will never change, no matter what laundry a guy wears on Sunday afternoons.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yes, they were deflated by the laws of physics. I see no hard evidence to suggest any deflation beyond that took place.

:facepalm:

What law of physics is it that explains deflation in the first half for the Pats balls from weather, but not n the 2nd half, or for the Colts balls in either half.? I bet even the pro global warming "scientists" will struggle coming up with some science for that one.

Rogah

Reaction score
:facepalm:

What law of physics is it that explains deflation in the first half for the Pats balls from weather, but not n the 2nd half, or for the Colts balls in either half.? I bet even the pro global warming "scientists" will struggle coming up with some science for that one.
I've already explained the Ideal Gas Law to you several times. Please reference one of those posts for your answers. The Laws worked on the balls in both the 1st half and 2nd half.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I've already explained the Ideal Gas Law to you several times. Please reference one of those posts for your answers. The Laws worked on the balls in both the 1st half and 2nd half.

You just refuted your own argument there :lmao2:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yes, I am guilty of blasting a guy who beat the **** out of a woman and threatened to kill her. Those opinions will never change, no matter what laundry a guy wears on Sunday afternoons.

Well then give up your tickets..he is a Dallas Cowboy..he may be a monster and get multiple sacks every game in the Dallas uniform.

So what are you going to do? Cover your eyes? Take a potty break everytime Hardy is on the field?