Ngata to Eagles

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Neither he or Bennett will play even close to 16 games. It's a nothing signing. Simply a broken down but experienced player. They are spending money on defence because they can get by on offence because the design and the play calling is excellent. Great Coaching matters.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
People are bothered not by Ngata but the overall strategy of sitting out FA that appears to be happening yet again in Dallas.

Oh I forgot. “It’s early”.
"I was not aware free agency was over."

Alexander

Reaction score
And, by the way, free agency doesn't start until tomorrow.

Oh, that's right. One mighty pen stroke and suddenly Dallas is in on the sweepstakes.

Meanwhile these deals that have already been struck will get done and we are doing exactly what we want in free agency again.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
People are bothered not by Ngata but the overall strategy of sitting out FA that appears to be happening yet again in Dallas.

They can't even sign players yet.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Yeah. We totally should find an LB who never made a probowl and has caused a grand total of three turnovers in his career. That guy should get top 10 4-3 lb money for sure.

Or maybe we should find a receiver who is coming off a whopping 29 catch season and make him the 4th highest paid receiver in the league.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah. We totally should find an LB who never made a probowl and has caused a grand total of three turnovers in his career. That guy should get top 10 4-3 lb money for sure.

Or maybe we should find a receiver who is coming off a whopping 29 catch season and make him the 4th highest paid receiver in the league.

So....... “It’s early......”

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
No. It. Wouldn't.

Not if the Cowboys were going to bring in a 34yo lineman.
Everyone would be going crazy saying what a steal it is and how he’s going to free up Irving and Lawrence blah blah. Y’all are just sour at everyone else signing players while we just sit here and get worse. You don’t believe me? 2016 13-3 then we lost a bunch of free agents and went 9-7. That’s not a coincidence.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everyone would be going crazy saying what a steal it is and how he’s going to free up Irving and Lawrence blah blah. Y’all are just sour at everyone else signing players while we just sit here and get worse. You don’t believe me? 2016 13-3 then we lost a bunch of free agents and went 9-7. That’s not a coincidence.

I'll be sour when another team signs a player the Cowboys could use at a price that would have justified the Cowboys signing him.

And let's include age in there too. A competitor signing a 34yo delineman isn't a move to rue. But please continue pissing & moaning about every signing made by other teams... It's refreshing.

Alexander

Reaction score
I'll be sour when another team signs a player the Cowboys could use at a price that would have justified the Cowboys signing him.

And let's include age in there too. A competitor signing a 34yo delineman isn't a move to rue. But please continue pissing & moaning about every signing made by other teams... It's refreshing.
How about the money we are still being charged for Nolan Carroll this year to be out of the league? That is probably what the Eagles end up paying Ngata to be depth for them. Still not sour?