Video: Nick Wright thinks Dak is nuts not to take top 5 money

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol, why are you arguing something you are clearly ignorant about? Despite multiple people trying to educate you, you're unable to accept that you don't know everything. Its amusing you cant just say "interesting, thanks for the info" and move on. What's the point of being so dug in on such a random fact?
and you are so all knowing everything about everyone.....because announcers said so!! oh, let the fandom of this zone bow before your great know it all-ness

interesting that you keep harping about something that you can't admit you have no clue or clear evidence of....it bothers you that someone called out your BS and you are hell bent on proving yourself right...

very interesting indeed.

CWR

Reaction score
and you are so all knowing everything about everyone.....because announcers said so!! oh, let the fandom of this zone bow before your great know it all-ness

interesting that you keep harping about something that you can't admit you have no clue or clear evidence of....it bothers you that someone called out your BS and you are hell bent on proving yourself right...

very interesting indeed.

One of those links is to a video of Mcvay calling in the plays. Hopefully it provides audio as well. There are about 2 DOZEN links, like I said its common knowledge. Its actually from the rams official site. Is that credible enough? Facial lol.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IwBXoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jEgpAoRyWiGNz9B2BtmkM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0v8cPBCbTzjaEYwaEXnE6k&cf=1

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
One of those links is to a video of Mcvay calling in the plays. Hopefully it provides audio as well. There are about 2 DOZEN links, like I said its common knowledge. Its actually from the rams official site. Is that credible enough? Facial lol.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...IwBXoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jEgpAoRyWiGNz9B2BtmkM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw0v8cPBCbTzjaEYwaEXnE6k&cf=1
again, you are avoiding the question: what do other 30 Coaches and QBs do that's different than this...you are so hell bent on proving you are right on Rams and what they do is different than any other NFL team.

also, tell me what happens in the last 15 seconds when the mic is off? you CLAIMED that he tells him where to go with the ball by reading the defense for him, assuming, clearing assuming that the defense doesn't adjust in the last 15 seconds...

why are you so hell bent on this idiotic stupid subject?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

also, tell me what happens in the last 15 seconds when the mic is off? you CLAIMED that he tells him where to go with the ball by reading the defense for him, assuming, clearing assuming that the defense doesn't adjust in the last 15 seconds...

I'll tell you what happens now that Belichick adjusted to it. You show Goff something different and audible out of it after 15 seconds and make him think on his own and get a whopping 3 points of production from it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'll tell you what happens now that Belichick adjusted to it. You show Goff something different and audible out of it after 15 seconds and make him think on his own and get a whopping 3 points of production from it.
thanks. that was my point to the guy who insists on saying that Goff is clueless and his play is because McVay tells him exactly where to go with the ball when the mic is on.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I don't think that was nearly a significant of an issue as the media claimed.

The biggest issue was that the Patriots mucked up the Rams blocking scheme.
- I didn't see that much change in the coverage(s) after Goff called audibles.
- The movement and changes were more with regards to pass rushers.

The Rams had 6 games in 2018 with less passing yards than they had in the Super Bowl, but only 1 with less rushing yards (52 vs Bears, 62 in the SB).

They also sacked Goff 4 times and had consistent pressure on him.

They changed their defensive alignment in a way that eliminated the Rams from "trapping" the LBs like they did to the Cowboys.

In passing situations, the Pats used something like what Rob Ryan once called an Amoeba Defense (except the Pats can actually execute it).
- They often had only a couple of DL with the hand on the ground. The other pass rushers would stand up and move around prior to the snap.
- The Rams OLine had won during the season and against the Cowboys more with scheme than player talent.
- Once the Pats mucked up that scheme, they were lost.

CWR

Reaction score
again, you are avoiding the question: what do other 30 Coaches and QBs do that's different than this...you are so hell bent on proving you are right on Rams and what they do is different than any other NFL team.

You've got me mixed up with someone else. I never said anything about any other team or in regards to what I thought about the rams and how they operate.

I only said it was common knowledge Mcvay relays adjustments ect to Goff.

For some reason you felt like that wasnt true and that the announcers were making it up. Lol. Dont try to change the argument now. Anyhow, Im bored of serving facials. Buh bye.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You've got me mixed up with someone else. I never said anything about any other team or in regards to what I thought about the rams and how they operate.

I only said it was common knowledge Mcvay relays adjustments ect to Goff.

For some reason you felt like that wasnt true and that the announcers were making it up. Lol. Dont try to change the argument now. Anyhow, Im bored of serving facials. Buh bye.
this is now got stupid....I am done

Reactions: CWR