NNL - Romo Most Underrated QB

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yeah, one could say Kap choked in the super bowl but that person would look like a ****** because Kap didn't choke. He was one throw away from winning the super bowl in his first year as a starting QB. I would say that was rather impressive.

Dalton is certainly on Romo's level. You may have put Romo on a higher pedestal but that doesn't mean Dalton isn't right there with him. I don't think our team would do any worse with Dalton as the starting QB.

Now that
Yeah, one could say Kap choked in the super bowl but that person would look like a ****** because Kap didn't choke. He was one throw away from winning the super bowl in his first year as a starting QB. I would say that was rather impressive.

Dalton is certainly on Romo's level. You may have put Romo on a higher pedestal but that doesn't mean Dalton isn't right there with him. I don't think our team would do any worse with Dalton as the starting QB.
kapernick stats were worse in every category in the superbowl than in the regular season. He also lost. Did he get part of a trophy because it was close. No just like all the close games Romo lost he didn't. The arguments you make are stupid at best.
What are you even taking about putting someone on a pedestal. Is that what you're doing with all your heroes on these other teams.
Dalton is certainly not on Romos level. That's not even close.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Now that

kapernick stats were worse in every category in the superbowl than in the regular season. He also lost. Did he get part of a trophy because it was close. No just like all the close games Romo lost he didn't. The arguments you make are stupid at best.
What are you even taking about putting someone on a pedestal. Is that what you're doing with all your heroes on these other teams.
Dalton is certainly not on Romos level. That's not even close.

Right, funny you would attack a guy in his first year as a starting QB who was one pass away from winning the super bowl. Let me know when Romo leads the Cowboys to a super bowl. Romo is better in fantasy football than Dalton but in real football he hasn't accomplished any more than Dalton has. Again, stats are not the end all be all when discussing a QB. Even Romo knows it's big wins that are important... and he doesn't have them either.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
F
Right, funny you would attack a guy in his first year as a starting QB who was one pass away from winning the super bowl. Let me know when Romo leads the Cowboys to a super bowl. Romo is better in fantasy football than Dalton but in real football he hasn't accomplished any more than Dalton has. Again, stats are not the end all be all when discussing a QB. Even Romo knows it's big wins that are important... and he doesn't have them either.
Even funnier- you brought up Kapernick.
Funnier still you brought up Andy Dalton. An average qb.
Even funnier that you brought up Kapernick. Not really that funny you used Dalton as an example because that's not close.
Romo accomplished a 100 mil contract. The market would have paid him that or close. That's quite an accomplishment.
Stats over a period of time show a pattern. That is part of how we measure players in sports.
Your team, the niners, had a top 5 D. My team,The Cowboys, did not and have not. Wilson had the no.1 D.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing about how good Romo is. He's incredibly inconsistent. He had a phenomenal game against Denver but then he's had about 3 games where he can't get any zing on the ball. Maybe his ribs hurt. He's also way too conservative this year. I'm tired of us blaming everyone else. I was getting on Dez after the Lions game and everyone destroyed me and blamed Romo. I get on Romo for being too conservative and everyone destroys me and blames Garrett. I get on Sean Lee for bad coverage and everyone destroys me and blames the safeties. I agree it's a team game so it's not completely on Romo/Dez/Lee but that doesn't mean they're immune to blame. Point is I'm tired of all this Romo love. He is insanely talented but as long as we're mediocre everyone is on the hot seat.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo started as an drafted player. He has been working his way up.

Then, he got his chance, and almost won a game, but he fumbled the snap!

Where he went wrong was when someone saw him wearing his cap backwards. And, someone posted that he played golf. Then they saw him try and sing at some concert.

Then he was seen carry a purse on National TV. I think he met Jessica there? I think he left her at a McDonalds. But, he did stop an help out with a flat tire. He even paid for a homeless man to watch a movie.

Another thing that Romo did wrong, is take his team to Cabo. Or, did the coach allow that?

And, Romo lost games. Found a beauty, signed up for some money...all of this! Trying to help the Dallas Cowboys win a game. I think he can.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
F

Your team, the niners

You saying stuff like that is just ignorant. Time to put you on the ignore list. You just can't take it when someone has a different opinion than you so you have throw
out ridiculous insults.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You saying stuff like that is just ignorant. Time to put you on the ignore list. You just can't take it when someone has a different opinion than you so you have throw
out ridiculous insults.

That F was a typo. And it never was in sequence with the "your team the niners"
Good try.
I notice you didn't respond to the actual facts I posted.
Your rant saying you will ignore me is making my want to cry. Like you are after reading those facts.
Very odd you would try to put that in statement in the reply that I didn't say.
Actually childish and dishonest is what it is.
Moderators please take a look at this.

dallasdave

Reaction score
He may not be "elite", and I think he may be cursed lol, but of the QB's out there that are better, NONE of them are available......Now if you wanna argue about blowing it all up and starting fresh, that's another issue.

Hey, that's a great picture of Jimmy.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
out ridiculous insults.

That is a blatant lie to take parts of my reply and paste them to make it look like I said F your team.
Typical crybaby internet response. That part is expected as I've seen your posts. Lieing about what I said and posting it that way is low even for an internet punk.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Right, funny you would attack a guy in his first year as a starting QB who was one pass away from winning the super bowl. Let me know when Romo leads the Cowboys to a super bowl. Romo is better in fantasy football than Dalton but in real football he hasn't accomplished any more than Dalton has. Again, stats are not the end all be all when discussing a QB. Even Romo knows it's big wins that are important... and he doesn't have them either"

blumayne38

Reaction score
That san Fran QB ur talking won't wont be around when romo finishes his career

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
out ridiculous insults.

Another one bites the dust! lmao How many posters do you have on ignore? Damn, keep this up and you will only have yourself to talk to.