No Bonus for TO ...the Eagles plan to Drop TO in One-Week!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Hurry, hurry, hurry! The stage is set ...unless someone steps up, TO will be dropped! Who wouldn't want someone ...

...who corrected their new head coach about the pronunciation of his name
during his initial introduction

...who brags about other team QBs and disrespects their team/QB/coach

...countless bad press encounters with the media

...wears the opponent jersey of the team that just beat them

...wants more money even before the ink dried on his initial contract

...constantly causes conflict among team players

Are you sure you want this man on your team?

img8031396.jpg

:rolleyes:

Eddie

Reaction score
That's easy.

NO TO in Dallas.

Anyone who wants him here really needs to think about where they're true alligiances lie.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
EHN OH TO TEE OH!

(just wanted to make sure there was no confusion with where I stand)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Eddie said:
That's easy.

NO TO in Dallas.

Anyone who wants him here really needs to think about where they're true alligiances lie.

You Know what, plenty in your very own fandom would argue that sentiment!
Some posters here would Very much like to pin some "Stars" on TOs jersey!

img8030881.jpg

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
THUMPER said:
EHN OH TO TEE OH!

(just wanted to make sure there was no confusion with where I stand)

Wait! All of a sudden, there's no TO supporters. I Know I read some serious advocacy for the talented WR ..and it wasn't that long ago. Are they in hidding -- where didi they all go?:confused:

aikemirv

Reaction score

You know, its funny, because I remember him doing that and thinking that it was already starting. Small thing but a "thing" nonetheless

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Wait! All of a sudden, there's no TO supporters. I Know I read some serious advocacy for the talented WR ..and it wasn't that long ago. Are they in hidding -- where didi they all go?:confused:

Well it certainly wasn't me as I have been anti-Owens from day-1.

Those kids who think they want him don't have a clue about football in the NFL, the ultimate TEAM sport.

The ridiculous statement that "Parcells can fix him, he's done it before" is beyond stupidity IMO. They obviously aren't paying attention to what Parcells has been saying and doing from the moment he arrived in Dallas. He has ZERO interest in dealing with players that are not TEAM oriented and that pretty much sums up Terrell Owens in a nutshell.

Owens is not ever going to be a Dallas Cowboy, not EVER.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
aikemirv said:

You know, its funny, because I remember him doing that and thinking that it was already starting. Small thing but a "thing" nonetheless

True!:(

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
THUMPER said:

Those kids who think they want him don't have a clue about football in the NFL, the ultimate TEAM sport.

The ridiculous statement that "Parcells can fix him, he's done it before" is beyond stupidity IMO. They obviously aren't paying attention to what Parcells has been saying and doing from the moment he arrived in Dallas. He has ZERO interest in dealing with players that are not TEAM oriented and that pretty much sums up Terrell Owens in a nutshell.

:pray2: Please let that be true

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
THUMPER said:

Perhaps Not you, or Bill Parcells, but Jerry Jones, Owner, President and General Manager, may have a different point of view. True?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why don't we trade this years 4th round pick for TO. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
The ridiculous statement that "Parcells can fix him, he's done it before" is beyond stupidity IMO.

I never understood that viewpoint. Andy Reid doesn't seem to be any sort of pushover, and mostly seems quite popular with his players. The Eagles were the model organization for the NFC, before acquiring TO. And he destroyed them. (Well, some idiotic personnel moves, and insane coaching helped too, but TO was largely responsible) He's done it to two organizations now. What? Is the third time a charm? I doubt it.

ljs44

Reaction score
I have to agree. I admit, initially, the thought of his talent made me waver, but now I'm fully in the NO TO camp! Keep him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
:pray2: Please let that be true

I Feel the same way; perhaps for slightly different reasons.

With any team that TO plays for, he'll play with a viciousness when he plays the Eagles (despite the fact that it could work against him).

However, the minute KeShawn Johnson, or Terry Glenn starts getting more catches/attention, it'll go bad for Bledsoe. I could hear TO saying something like ..."McNabb threw more passes to me than Bledsoe ...!"

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Hurry, hurry, hurry! The stage is set ...unless someone steps up, TO will be dropped! Who wouldn't want someone ...

...who brags about other team QBs and disrespects their team/QB/coach

...countless bad press encounters with the media

...wears the opponent jersey of the team that just beat them

...wants more money even before the ink dried on his initial contract

...constantly causes conflict among team players

Are you sure you want this man on your team?

img8031396.jpg

:rolleyes:

Talon I bet you were squaking as loud as anyone when you heard the news about TO to Philty. Obviously your mirroring your OWN frustration with this post...nice try....

P.S. We killed you!!!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
I am all over that.....

(means Philly gets to keep him......)
We don't have a 4th round pick.....

cuz we traded it to Philly to get Canty :laugh1: