Twitter: No doubt Mara made a phone call

aria

Reaction score
I don't even remember who got suspended or what happened and am to lazy to back through this thread to find out who did. The only reason I even posted or am still in this thread is because I am strictly worried how much this actually means to you. I'm sorry I didn't answer your question/statement..because quite frankly I have no idea what it is. I'm just worried that a "Cowboy" fan can be this upset over something that appears only a Giant fan would be upset over.
I’m truly happy you’re so concerned about my feelings that you admittedly didn’t read my questions or most of the thread without knowing why. That’s truly a mark of a concerned person. “I’m concerned about you but too lazy to figure out why so I’m just going to make an assumption that you’re a Giants fan :rolleyes:

I’ve stated why this bothers me several times in this thread but since you’re too lazy too read, your words not mine, then perhaps you shouldn’t be so concerned.

jday

Reaction score
He was fine until the last line of his first post.

It was uncalled for and just looking to start arguments. I guess I'm getting too old for this kinda stuff. You can make an intelligent rebuttal without all the name calling.

Too bad he ruined a good post with facts with the uncalled for stuff.

Civility and politeness are dying off at a rapid pace everywhere and I find that disheartening. But again, I've mellowed with age.
There was a time in my life where I got in several page long debates with people on this here site and others. I outgrew it. Also, being a dad is a daily dose of perspective. :thumbup:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
"If Mara has so much control , why wasn't Crawford suspended against the Giants?"

Would anyone have noticed if he had been ? :confused:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Why would I do that? I don't even have an In N Out burger near me. I have Whataburger right around the corner. I smell their delicious burgers cooking 24/7.
Whataburger is better and still Texas owned

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I’m truly happy you’re so concerned about my feelings that you admittedly didn’t read my questions or most of the thread without knowing why. That’s truly a mark of a concerned person. “I’m concerned about you but too lazy to figure out why so I’m just going to make an assumption that you’re a Giants fan :rolleyes:

I’ve stated why this bothers me several times in this thread but since you’re too lazy too read, your words not mine, then perhaps you shouldn’t be so concerned.

If I wrote a book about my neighbors cat, I'd hope you would be more concerned about the fact that I'm worried about an animal in another person's house then to ask me what color the cat is. That's not the point. Which is why I don't care 2 ***** about what the person your mad at did to you. I'm just worried that you are so worried about a damn cat that doesn't even live in your house. It's obvious your issues are deeper then your neighbors cat.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
There was a time in my life where I got in several page long debates with people on this here site and others. I outgrew it. Also, being a dad is a daily dose of perspective. :thumbup:
Perspective, or takes your time away from this triviality?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"If Mara has so much control , why wasn't Crawford suspended against the Giants?"

Would anyone have noticed if he had been ? :confused:
My question would be: Why would anyone suspend Crawford, for competitive's sake!
Most would like to keep him there.
Getting rid of Crawford would give a chance to a more productive player.

jday

Reaction score
Whataburger is now Chicago owned, my friend.
ThreadbareDecentDragonfly-max-1mb.gif

aria

Reaction score
If I wrote a book about my neighbors cat, I'd hope you would be more concerned about the fact that I'm worried about an animal in another person's house then to ask me what color the cat is. That's not the point. Which is why I don't care 2 ***** about what the person your mad at did to you. I'm just worried that you are so worried about a damn cat that doesn't even live in your house. It's obvious your issues are deeper then your neighbors cat.
I would most likely hurt a person before an innocent animal if I had to choose, does that help clear things up?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mara is stupid, he should have had them test Prescott, Awuzie didn't beat them.

Seriously, just because Mara and Goodell are in NY doesn't mean they have this thing going.

foofighters

Reaction score
I’m gonna be here all night and all day tomorrow. I’m very bothered by it because it’s absolute crap, with zero proof, and it makes all of us look bad. Anytime we get a bad call, any time something goes wrong, a thread like this always comes up. It’s whiny, infantile feces.

I gave several examples above as PROOF that is contrary to the conspiracy theories, especially with relation to Mara. Care to answer them?
Ah, a know-it-all...another reason why everyone hates us...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't even remember who got suspended or what happened and am to lazy to back through this thread to find out who did. The only reason I even posted or am still in this thread is because I am strictly worried how much this actually means to you. I'm sorry I didn't answer your question/statement..because quite frankly I have no idea what it is. I'm just worried that a "Cowboy" fan can be this upset over something that appears only a Giant fan would be upset over.
It's about your obnoxious, idiotic brother acting like a fool in front of the girls in the bar, and telling them you're related when you're not there to defend yourself.

mrmojo

Reaction score
They should test Heath....or Jerry....so we know the reason why he is the starting safety for the Dallas Cowboys :)

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Pat McAfee discussed this a while back - any time a player has a big game, they get "randomly" drug tested immediately afterwards. I think he said he had one game where he skied a 60 yard punt and got a pee test that next week. It's almost seen as a badge of honor among players.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Lol, more conspiracy theories. Please explain to me why the Giants have almost 1/4th more fines and suspensions over the past ten years if Mara has so much control? If you take away the multiple failed drug tests by two Cowboys, it’s even more.

Please explain to me if Mara has so much control how OBJ was suspended for a playoff implication game because he received 3 personal misconduct penalties, when has that ever happened?

If the NFL officials hate the Cowboys and Mara has so much control, please explain to me why this happened? https://www.sbnation.com/2015/9/17/9347109/giants-cowboys-missed-calls-referees-eli-manning

If Mara has so much control, please explain to me why Zeke didn’t get a second suspension for the security guard incident, or even a fine, after most people here assured me would?

If Mara has so much control, why wasn’t Crawford suspended against the Giants?

If Mara has so much control, why was a Giants player “randomly” informed he would be tested immediately following a tweet he posted of himself in the Dominican IIRC holding a hand rolled cigar? (and their first game was against us!)

Give it up, you conspiracy losers have NOTHING! It’s dumb and makes you look foolish. Please answer all my questions before you bother to even defend yourself otherwise.
why do they give you access to a keyboard? calm down man