No doubt, McNabb reinjured the sports hernia

EndGame

Reaction score
Some of you might remember I had a thread a month or so ago talking about how I'm dealing with a sports hernia myself. Mine is about 95% healed up right now, but one thing about those sports hernias -- they almost never get to 100% without surgery. You keep reinjuring them, then nursing, then reinjuring, then nursing. And, you injure it at the weirdest times -- like going up the stairs too quickly. It's obvious that during his roll on the ground after that block, McNabb aggrivated the injury. He'll be damned near immobile for the rest of the game. That means he won't be able to move around much, nor will be able to get a strong throw off. We need to send the house at him.

EndGame

Reaction score
Whoop .. nevermind. McNabb is done for the day. McMahon is in.

Interesting that they passed right by Detmer on the depth chart. I've always thought McMahon wasn't a bad QB and wondered by Detmer was ahead of him.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I feel sorry for McNabb. He's never impressed me as a QB like he seems to impress everyone else, but I think he's one of the good guys in the League.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
His hernia always acts up when they are losing. It didn't bother him during the moonwalk though.

GoDallas

Reaction score
McNabb is an as$. He acts all hurt (maybe he is) when he screws up or his team is losing. He looked great until 3 minutes to go. I think he is hurt BUT not that bad. My personal opinion only!

ghst187

Reaction score
I think its eerily ironic that Mcnubb is suddenly "injured" when the game really starts going against him. I'm not sure how he could do all that dancing and spiking after his TD and then a weak little shove to the ground and he can't continue anymore.
He pulled up "lame" the first time we played him too.
Maybe TO was on to something when he was calling mcnubb out?

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Mcnabb is a class act believe me. I am a cowboys fan but i do respect that man. you never hear a bad thing come from his mouth,even with that moron TO around.

wsmith_1972

Reaction score
McNabb always pretends to be hurt when he screws up...

He throws a bad pass and he comes up hobbling....throw an interception and he limps to the sidelines.

lspain1

Reaction score
DoomsDayD said:
Mcnabb is a class act believe me. I am a cowboys fan but i do respect that man. you never hear a bad thing come from his mouth,even with that moron TO around.

I agree with this. McNabb is a class act and a competitor. If he hadn't made that mistake and they whipped us, who do you think would get the credit? You folks throwing rocks are all wet!

2much2soon

Reaction score
wsmith_1972 said:
McNabb always pretends to be hurt when he screws up...

He throws a bad pass and he comes up hobbling....throw an interception and he limps to the sidelines.

thats exactly what I thought. He looked pretty mobile before that. Even Madden/Michaels commented it looked like his injury was gone.

lkelly

Reaction score
McNabb landed really awkwardly on his leg, straining his groin area it looked to me. There's no doubt the guy never fakes an injury. He's played through a broken leg for Christ's sake.

All that said, I hope he's done. Either way, I think Philly is.

ghst187

Reaction score
lkelly said:
McNabb landed really awkwardly on his leg, straining his groin area it looked to me. There's no doubt the guy never fakes an injury. He's played through a broken leg for Christ's sake.

All that said, I hope he's done. Either way, I think Philly is.

well i'm not questioning the man's class or anything. I think he is a good guy.
But I do think his injury timing is pretty convenient and suspicious.

If he's not faking, then its flat out that he's too CHUNKY SOUPY. He's too fat. That is probably a big part of the problem.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
that is bs. When the Eagles are winning he is fine and dancing. As soon as they start losing he acts hurt. He is so dramatic it is not even funny. Give it up.

sillycon

Reaction score
I have no doubt McNabb is tough. However, he hammed it up on that play to deflect attention away from that horrible pass. A LOT of athletes do that.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Just watched his post game PC and he was limping and needed help off the stage.

We might have really helped the Giants out.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
The Iggles need to really think about sitting him down for a while. They are going end this guy's career. It happens. You can't go to the NFC Championship Game/Super Bowl every year. They mess around and seriously get him hurt and they will be in deeper mess than they are in now.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
CowboysFan28 said:
He got a lot more hurt when he threw a horrible pass. DMAC IS SOFT!

How's he soft?

Mcnabb is definitely a warrior

I don't know how he's been able to play with the sports hernia but the guy is definitely tough.

I hope he gets surgery and sit it out