No interest in whining about a 15 point win

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
A win is a win, especially one by almost 3 scores.
Was never in doubt. I would say Merry Christmas, but you don’t seem like the joyful type. Let’s go with Happy Holidays. Hopefully it goes perfect for ya.

Championships tend to dominate this time of year. Beating up a crippled dog and seeing that your team has regressed on the offensive side of things from earlier in the year is no cause for celebration.

Ringo88

Reaction score
Championships tend to dominate this time of year. Beating up a crippled dog and seeing that your team has regressed on the offensive side of things from earlier in the year is no cause for celebration.
But beating up a crippled dog is what your supposed to do. And the giants have a solid defense. It’s also a division game. I get it, I want to see that play on both sides of the ball, but I think we will.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.
You can be happy about the win and still upset about the way the offense performed and the mental blunders by the coaching staff. Most people have enough emotional range to process both of these feelings at the same time.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.

So what you're saying is if all teams up to the superbowl are as bad as the Giants everything's cool?

I'm with ya man, I'm with ya. :confused:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you clap and refuse to see the teams failures then you are a fan. Happy with whatever. But if you are concerned about what you see. I think that makes you a fan that sees the bigger picture.
You can enjoy a win and be concerned....I know that personally.....the stupid and constant bashing is what I don't like

blueblood70

Reaction score
I call that thank you Defense.
I call that a W

theres no attachments, addendums or grades added to a W or ,its simply. W =win 3 in row on the road 10-4 that it its black and white, theres no gray area. If you think there is you haven't been paying attention. Go back to madden and gaming, this is real

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You can enjoy a win and be concerned....I know that personally.....the stupid and constant bashing is what I don't like

Bashing???? What is your definition of bashing? One mans bashing is another mans truth.....

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
That was not a spanking. With the amount of takeaways we had we should have been up by at least 21. The point is that if we were facing an actual team we would have gotten wrecked.
It was a
giphy.gif

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Who cares what they did today.

That has literally nothing to do with us and what happens when we play them.

WFT beat Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay beat us, so by your logic WFT should have beaten us too, right?

No, that's not the logic at all. The point, which I'm not surprised you're having trouble grasping, is that the teams you are so frightened about playing, are playing crappy football lately too. Arizona's offense looked awful today against the worst team in the league. Your problem - among many things - is looking at the Cowboys and what they do in a vacuum instead of how it relates to the rest of the league.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, that's not the logic at all. The point, which I'm not surprised you're having trouble grasping, is that the teams you are so frightened about playing, are playing crappy football lately too. Arizona's offense looked awful today against the worst team in the league. Your problem - among many things - is looking at the Cowboys and what they do in a vacuum instead of how it relates to the rest of the league.
Has Arizona's offense played crappy for 7 straight weeks like us?

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Has Arizona's offense played crappy for 7 straight weeks like us?

What Arizona did 7 weeks ago matters very little to a team today that lost to the worst team in the NFL and looked terrible doing so.

But, for some reason, they apparently keep you awake at night in fear.

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree, but we don't get to play the Giants backup QB and backup secondary again. What was the Cowboys' longest TD drive today? 29 yards. The other TD drive was 13 yards. Against a 4-9 team? I think a lot of us understand that getting into the playoffs and losing in the first round is nothing new. We'd like to see our team get back to the NFCC game at least. I don't think our defense is going to shut any one of the other playoff teams down like they did the Giants. We need a functional offense.

I'll take the win, and the division title when we beat Washington next week. But we'd all like to see the offense look a little more effective than what we've been seeing.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What Arizona did 7 weeks ago matters very little to a team today that lost to the worst team in the NFL and looked terrible doing so.

But, for some reason, they apparently keep you awake at night in fear.
That's what I thought.

Arizona had an off day while we've been off for 2 months.

You "Dak is elite" guys are so clueless and lost in your delusions.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
some fans want total dominance on both sides of the ball, every game and even then they nitpick every other play....

its the NFL.... teams win ugly and that's ok....in the end, no win is ugly....its a win.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
its not good enough for many anymore must be a pretty blowout!! bunch of insidious fans in here.3 in a row on the road and a 10-4 record feels like a loss somehow.,

Yeah this is the part that blows me away.. I mean do these people really not understand how yard it is to win on the road in the NFL.. against ANY team let alone division rivals .. one of whom has been playing with YOUR playbook for the past two seasons. I mean do yall think it was a coincidence that the DBs kept running the routes for our receivers all day? The defense kicked major bootay today.. for the third straight week. I don't care if the offense isn't blowing people away.. As long as they score more points than the opponents I go away happy.

Ringo88

Reaction score
look who they played, if that was a good time this O would be in big trouble
It doesn’t matter who they played. Do you think nfl
Teams consistently put up 40 points a game?
21-6 is a wide margin of victory. Giants also have a good defense. The game was never close.

they took care of business the way they were supposed to.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Thank you! You nailed it!