No interest in whining about a 15 point win

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
I agree with all of it. And AGAIN Pollard continues to show he is the better RB. Not even close to be honest. And lets not use the injury excuse as Pollard is the one injured.
Use them both. Zeke quietly put together 72 yards from scrimmage today also. Both did enough to keep future defenses honest. We won today.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
some fans want total dominance on both sides of the ball, every game and even then they nitpick every other play....

its the NFL.... teams win ugly and that's ok....in the end, no win is ugly....its a win.

What excites me most is that this team is winning playing no better than its C game.. That is absolutely the mark of a good team. Moore actually found the outside running plays section of his playbook today and that was encouraging. The defense held Glennon to under 100 yards passing!!! Are you kidding me!!?!?! I'm supposed to upset about that? GTFOH!!!! Zeke ran hard .. especially that short yardage play where he pushed the pile for 10 yards.. That was vintage Zeke.. Pollard came in and provided a nice counter punch with that quickness and the running game started to look like it might be getting back on track.. which is saying something with Tyron out. I am fine critiquing the team's performance and each player's performance.. But if your discussion has no more nuance than "he sucks" then go ahead and miss me with that BS.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I respect your posting overall Ronnie but you are mistaken here

I just logged into the group knowing there would be a pom pom waving post complaining about complainers

I will say it again - THIS IS WHAT A DISCUSSION GROUP IS FOR
You wave you poms poms during the game and then you come to a forum to speak to fellow fans about your concerns. It is natural, and normal. No amount of complaining about complaining is ever going to put a dent in it

You know full well the Buc and Packers would have crushed us today. we played a crappy team with their back up qb and we did not have one single drive of over 50 yards where we scored a TD. We need 4 turnovers and a team going for it on 4th on the 30

The Giants were begging us to score and we could only get 21

Dak and Zeke have looked bad for many weeks now. Darn right fans are going to go online to ask questions and voice concerns.

Its not about style points its about the fact that we looked doomed at the moment
X ♾! Amen

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this straight.

Whining about the performance of the team is bad.
Whining about whining is good.

Is that the gist?

JustChip

Reaction score
Exactly! That's quite good. This is a good time to start getting hot like that.
If I remember right, the offense struggled the last 4 games of the ‘95 season. And they certainly didn’t light up in the Super Bowl. There are things I’d like to see improve like CeeDee’s drops and a dominant run game return, but all I care about is winning. People predicting playoff failure with 3 weeks left in the regular season are just looking for doom.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If I remember right, the offense struggled the last 4 games of the ‘95 season. And they certainly didn’t light up in the Super Bowl. There are things I’d like to see improve like CeeDee’s drops and a dominant run game return, but all I care about is winning. People predicting playoff failure with 3 weeks left in the regular season are just looking for doom.

I wouldn't know lol. I was 3.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Use them both. Zeke quietly put together 72 yards from scrimmage today also. Both did enough to keep future defenses honest. We won today.

Zeke was terrible today as he has been for the better part of 8 games now.

Zeke doesnt keep defenses honest. If you noticed they were playing in a 2 deep safety look most of the day daring us to run the football and Zeke couldnt do anything.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.
There are some fans here, and we all know who they are, would not be upset if the Cowboys lose so that they can even ***** and whine some more.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.
just too many patently miserable people posting here.
10-4 and NFCE Champs all but secured. Celebrate that and let the coaches worry about 4 weeks from now in round 1 of the playoffs.
because you are out front of it like this you can start preparing now.
they certainly didn't bring any plays out of mothballs the last two weeks.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I call that a W

theres no attachments, addendums or grades added to a W or ,its simply. W =win 3 in row on the road 10-4 that it its black and white, theres no gray area. If you think there is you haven't been paying attention. Go back to madden and gaming, this is real

We've been here before. Earlier this year it was claimed that this current team is supposed to surpass the 2014 Team. So expectations have been set. There is the short sighted view point of a W is a W and that is all fine for the regular season. But a lot of us are looking past the regular season, and can see that this team would lose against playoff teams if they keep playing the way they have. We've had teams that haven't been hot in December that made it to the playoffs, and then do nothing. 2014 is the most success we've had since the superbowl teams. Expectations are high. They way we won today, would an average team have beat the Giants the same way? Do we want to be an average team heading into the playoffs?

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
just too many patently miserable people posting here.
10-4 and NFCE Champs all but secured. Celebrate that and let the coaches worry about 4 weeks from now in round 1 of the playoffs.
because you are out front of it like this you can start preparing now.
they certainly didn't bring any plays out of mothballs the last two weeks.
We are the masters of gamesmanship. KM is going to strike down on our playoff opponents with great vengeance and furious anger.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score
Zeke was terrible today as he has been for the better part of 8 games now.

Zeke doesnt keep defenses honest. If you noticed they were playing in a 2 deep safety look most of the day daring us to run the football and Zeke couldnt do anything.
Ceedee Lamb had 3 drops, thats a problem too if you want to be honest. Amari Cooper was basically invisible today too. Zeke is hurt, and yes, overpaid, but yet we won.Jerry and Stephen can sort out all the personnel decisions at season's end. Until then, we won today....Next game.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Who cares what they did today.

That has literally nothing to do with us and what happens when we play them.

WFT beat Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay beat us, so by your logic WFT should have beaten us too, right?

Your reading comprehension and logic skills are truly special.