No interest in whining about a 15 point win

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.
Damn straight! You said a mouthful there. :thumbup:

jnday

Reaction score
From 2019-2020, the Cowboys won ZERO games when scoring less than 30, and this season they’ve won 5. All on the road. 3 in December. And people are mad they’re not winning every game 34-9. GTHOH..
No, fans are mad because they are not playing well. It is easy to see that the offense is struggling and the kicker has problems making extra points. At this point in the season, they should be coming together and playing at their best if they want to do well in the playoffs.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, fans are mad because they are not playing well. It is easy to see that the offense is struggling and the kicker has problems making extra points. At this point in the season, they should be coming together and playing at their best if they want to do well in the playoffs.

I don't know why certain fans can't understand this point.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Well they were losses before and these are wins and I choose to be a bit more positive than some of you negative Nancy’s.

Lets just hope the Coaches aren't like you. Because I know Jimmy wouldn't have been joyful after today's win and the offense would've got an earful for him. There is a difference between wanting to win games and wanting to win Championships.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

The concept of the team Gelling eludes them. There is also a difference between winning and dominating people.

Hadenough

Reaction score
This team may lose the first round game, but why borrow angst. That game is 4 weeks from now. Enjoy the wins and the ride until then.
I definitely enjoyed the game and believe it or not I cheered like heck for Prescott when the game starts but hate these people that try to put him up there
You're crying about losing a game a month in advance. lol
Nope just sounding the warning.

starfan1

Reaction score
Lets just hope the Coaches aren't like you. Because I know Jimmy wouldn't have been joyful after today's win and the offense would've got an earful for him. There is a difference between wanting to win games and wanting to win Championships.
Jimmy was a great coach but it’s a different era . The sooner you get that the easier you’re fandom will be

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This penchant for complaining after this team spanks its third straight opponent is amazing. If you are mad because the Cowboys won this game you may wish to evaluate your fanhood. The defense was dominating the Giants so there was zero reason to take any chances on offense once you got a two score lead. That is how you manage a game to the end. There are no reporters voting you into the playoffs.. you win enough games you get in. Period. So style points be damned.

No style from me, Jaylon Smith made more plays than Dak did...and the Cowboys ride home home with another W.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Jimmy was a great coach but it’s a different era . The sooner you get that the easier you’re fandom will be

I don't see teams winning championships if they don't at least get mad about things like that. I find it odd that you don't think that, that is part of the problem here on why we haven't won anything in a long time.

rambo2

Reaction score
3 straight road wins is playing well.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don't see teams winning championships if they don't at least get mad about things like that. I find it odd that you don't think that, that is part of the problem here on why we haven't won anything in a long time.
This team has just as good of a shot as anyone every week is a new opportunity and if they fail they do. There are 32 teams every year vying for this thing and we have found a variety of different ways to come up short

I’ll worry bout next week next week I’ll enjoy today

Aftershock

Reaction score
No one here is whining about the win. People are concerned about the long-term success of this team come playoff time when this team faces actual football teams. And not WFT and Giants...

Big D

Reaction score
I definitely enjoyed the game and believe it or not I cheered like heck for Prescott when the game starts but hate these people that try to put him up there

Nope just sounding the warning.
We know the offense is not firing on all cylinders right now and it's frustrating. Theres plenty of blame for that and Dak definitely has his share but we're no longer losing these types of games, when the offense can't completely dominate for whatever reason, because we now have a defense. That's a good sign to me.

CxC1993

Reaction score

Yes!!

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Road wins against divisional rivals aren’t easy to come by. I’ll take our 10th win, escaping without major injury and look forward to next week.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No one here is whining about the win. People are concerned about the long-term success of this team come playoff time when this team faces actual football teams. And not WFT and Giants...

I respectfully disagree.. There are plenty of people here whining because they didn't get enough style points in the win. Everyone is interested in the long term success of the team come playoff time.. but I will worry about the playoffs when they start in January.. Right now the TEAM is on a three game winning streak.. ALL ON THE ROAD. Two of them in division. That is something to get excited about.. The offense isn't rolling.. Who cares? They have done enough to win games.. Ten times.. I don't need fluffy stats.. The main problem has been the offensive line and Kellen Moore's unwillingness to scheme up plays that attack defenses differently. We are weak at LG and Center and today we were also weak at LT. The fact that it took this long for Moore to remember that all running plays don't have to go up the middle has been the most frustrating aspect of the offensive slump to me. The Giants played shell coverage and tried to keep everything in front, betting that the Cowboys could not run the ball well enough and that Dak and Moore would not stay patient and stay with the run and the short passing game. Thankfully for the most part they were wrong. We did run it just good enough and Dak and Moore did take the short passes that the defense gave them except for a couple of brain farts by one of them or both. Not only the two deep safeties but the howling wind was not going to let you go deep today.. so patience was the order of the day.. I think the most encouraging thing was that there were not a ton of penalties to kill drives and they executed the short passing game good enough and ran it enough to stay balanced. I've pretty much given up on Moore's red zone play calling.. He's not going to change so all I can do is hope Dak gets to the point where he audibles out of all that 4 and 5 WR crap down close.