Twitter: No more brace for Smith

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Brace yourselves for the return of the jaylon of old......hopefully!

millennial_legend

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Your signature sucks, you need to take the traffic cone 79 out and put Connor Williams there

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I read right here that his “nerve” should’ve healed with the given timeline. It took a few extra months. But this is huge news for Jaylon and the club!

Now hopefully he can shake the wasted pick label

lukin2006

Reaction score
I hope proves me wrong and he was not a wasted 2nd round pick...good for him...I'm rooting for him. If he really is the player from Notre Dame...thats great news.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I read right here that his “nerve” should’ve healed with the given timeline. It took a few extra months. But this is huge news for Jaylon and the club!

Now hopefully he can shake the wasted pick label

Yeah. No matter how many studies I posted showing the, "timeframe," wasn't definitive and examples of guys fully recovering well past the, "timeframe," people rather wanted to believe the word of a disgraced doctor who had never reviewed Jaylon's record. They were calling Cooper a biased source rather than deferring to his expertise. I hope this episode reinforces Cooper as one of the best in his field and shows others why you shouldn't take the word of ANY doctor willing to speak about a patient they've never seen.