No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought soap opera's were for women. Is the NFL's new way of trying to get more women to follow the NFL.
Hey....i watch soaps. Sometimes. When wifey eamts company.:)

When i went to college '82, the general hospital soap was the most watched show in the common area....mens dorm.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Truth

They made a point to say "they didn't hear that from me" but that's about it

Distanced themselves from being the source of the comments but didn't express disagreement with the comments themselves
This is an indictment of Micah and CD, not Dak.

Doesn't matter how they do or don't feel. Making a team issue public, or not trying to diffuse it, is on them.

You people are all backwards.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Hey....i watch soaps. Sometimes. When wifey eamts company.:)

When i went to college '82, the general hospital soap was the most watched show in the common area....mens dorm.
Thats just because you were all gaga over genie Francis

shabazz

Reaction score
Stephen A may be many things , but I don't believe that he was misrepresenting what the players told him about Dak.

The way the last game ended will only bring more doubt from his teammates .

It's a sad state of affairs and the handwriting is on the wall about what must be done.

Remove and replace......just like every single team has done with players over the last 100 years...it's not only possible, it's necessary.

For those who will predictably cry out " how will we get our next quarterback".....my answer is " how did the niners get Brock Aloysious Purdy?

Chasing6

Reaction score

Doesn't matter how they do or don't feel. Making a team issue public, or not trying to diffuse it, is on them.

Dak can handle the drama. CD and Micah are both soft and need their Mama's to stand up for them.

BoysForLife

Reaction score

If they wanted to diffuse it they would

Their silence is telling. If my mom or family said stuff like that and I disagreed I'd be very vocal about it. Micah has never turned down an opportunity to share his opinion. Why now? Because he knows it's accurate what was said

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
(6:22 mark) Best soundbite was provided by Shannon Sharpe, "There's an uprising with their players..."

Okay. Now to sit back and see what will actually be done about this supposed uprising.

An actual uprising will result in some significant events occurring this offseason. A minor tiff will spark nothing at all.

Old <expletive> Dan Patrick is one of the few remaining sports talking heads that can present an opinion in a reasonable journalistic way. Inject some non-sensationalized rationale into this assumption. The video is a week old. Maybe scanning Patrick's prior week podcasts might shed some needed light upon this typical tv bluster on this topic.

kwcool619

Reaction score
A strong leader will get all involved to sit down at the table when things cool off and settle an issue like men. It's time for someone to step up and be a leader. We will see how this plays out.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
If they wanted to diffuse it they would

Their silence is telling. If my mom or family said stuff like that and I disagreed I'd be very vocal about it. Micah has never turned down an opportunity to share his opinion. Why now? Because he knows it's accurate what was said
Doesn't matter if it is accurate or not.

They are making a lockerroom issue public. That is an indictment of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.