No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If they wanted to diffuse it they would

Their silence is telling. If my mom or family said stuff like that and I disagreed I'd be very vocal about it. Micah has never turned down an opportunity to share his opinion. Why now? Because he knows it's accurate what was said
How does that make any sense? Micah has an opportunity on his podcast all the time. Does he not give himself an opportunity to talk?

He just said he is not going to respond. So he has never turned it down - he just did.

Pretty sure his agent told him to shut the hell up.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, which again, is an indictment of CD.

You have the whole hting backwards lol
So maybe they feel the way they feel and aren't willing to come issue some fake clichéd statement to the media just to make Dak and his supporters feel all warm and fuzzy. Maybe their silence or "silent non-support" is their attempt to send a message to ownership about how they feel about the idea of extending him long term.

Qcard

Reaction score
How does that make any sense? Micah has an opportunity on his podcast all the time. Does he not give himself an opportunity to talk?

He just said he is not going to respond. So he has never turned it down - he just did.

Pretty sure his agent told him to shut the hell up.
Shhhh....

You are destroying the Dak Hate Narrative....

Remember these same Dak Haters made a Fussy Narrative because Prescott didn't call Cee Dee immediately after the draft!!

Dak Haters are miserable people :lmao2: :lmao2:

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Waaa Waaa Waaa...cool response. Break out that shine box.
It's just as substantive of anything you have ever said.

You're not clever. You're not insightful. You're not original. Bots are more interesting.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
So maybe they feel the way they feel and aren't willing to come issue some fake clichéd statement to the media just to make Dak and his supporters feel all warm and fuzzy.
It doesn't matter how they feel. You say something to protect the locker room.

How fans feel doesn't matter.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If nobody is supporting dak i have faith in mankind.

the guy is a bad player but he played his hand. he wanted all the money even if he wasnt worth it. but the dried up market gave him all the leverage he needed. And he used it, regardless of team, franchise or others. he didnt care.

you better have a strong resilence when you decide to play that kind of game. because people will find out who you are and treat you the way you deserve.

no mercy for the greedy one!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Shhhh....

You are destroying the Dak Hate Narrative....

Remember these same Dak Haters made a Fussy Narrative because Prescott didn't call Cee Dee immediately after the draft!!

Dak Haters are miserable people :lmao2: :lmao2:
Laughing on the outside, replaying the Pick 6s on the inside.

Cmac

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith: "I'm not going to give you any names."

:rolleyes:

I do not typically watch-and-listen to talking sports heads but I will take in this entire clip. All eight and a half minutes. There is nothing quite like digesting hearsay from fake broadcast journalists.

Edit: 7 days old...
.....anytime "sources say", or "my sources", or "people are saying"........think ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.