No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith: "I'm not going to give you any names."

:rolleyes:

I do not typically watch-and-listen to talking sports heads but I will take in this entire clip. All eight and a half minutes. There is nothing quite like digesting hearsay from fake broadcast journalists.

Edit: 7 days old...
I would not listen to anything smith has to say. He is a known hater and crap stirrer.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Shhhh....

You are destroying the Dak Hate Narrative....

Remember these same Dak Haters made a Fussy Narrative because Prescott didn't call Cee Dee immediately after the draft!!

Dak Haters are miserable people :lmao2: :lmao2:
Can't blame them with 8 years of misery bashing them in the forehead.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The amount of stuff we read into as fans just cracks me up. Who cares, its not the elementary school playground, these are grown adults who can choose to do what they want and don't have to address a family members comment all the time.

Instead of hanging on to what they say or don't say let them prove it on the field.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Typical Dallas Cowboys....They didn't show up for an important playoff game-so, why do you think they'll show up now? :facepalm:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
first what are they gonna come out and say publicly.."Dont listen to my Mom, she is Bat s Crazy" no..im sure they have talked and cleared it up...if they have not then they need to Spartan fight it out in TC this year..it would entertain us more that way...CD letting his Momma defend him on social media is a choice he can make but its not a great look, whether you agree with what she said or not..

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Doesn't matter if it is accurate or not.

They are making a lockerroom issue public. That is an indictment of them.
they aren't
their family members are.
They're just not going to any great length to stop it.

That's an indictment of the guy their family members are going after.
Think about it--if they really truly believed in Dak, who's side are they going to take here?

Mama and Micah's brother ain't throwing the ball their way in a contract year LOL

anyone would stick their neck out to defend someone worth defending.
that fact that they don't feel the need to go to any great lengths to defend Dak is an indictment of Dak. If he had that entire locker room in the palm of his hand, as we're so often led to believe, this issue would ahve been confronted and buried immediately.

Immediately.

Chasing6

Reaction score
they aren't
their family members are.
They're just not going to any great length to stop it.

That's an indictment of the guy their family members are going after.
Think about it--if they really truly believed in Dak, who's side are they going to take here?

Mama and Micah's brother ain't throwing the ball their way in a contract year LOL

anyone would stick their neck out to defend someone worth defending.
that fact that they don't feel the need to go to any great lengths to defend Dak is an indictment of Dak. If he had that entire locker room in the palm of his hand, as we're so often led to believe, this issue would ahve been confronted and buried immediately.

Immediately.
Any normal person what be extremely embarrassed and want this stopped immediately. Especially since both CD and Micah are due for new contracts.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No weeping "thats my quarterback"?
TO was a loudmouth from day one in the NFL.

Other players know if they run their mouth somebody, somewhere, will twist and distort what they say, and wonder if they're really being truthful.

Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and not add fuel to the fire. We see that here; somebody will say Dak's not that bad and are immediately labeled a Dak lover. Or they will say he has things to fix and immediately be labeled a hater.

Not everybody loves to get in the middle of things...

BoysForLife

Reaction score
How does that make any sense? Micah has an opportunity on his podcast all the time. Does he not give himself an opportunity to talk?

He just said he is not going to respond. So he has never turned it down - he just did.

Pretty sure his agent told him to shut the hell up.
So, somehow Micah's agent convinced him it's best to not say anything in defense of the team captain and (soon to be) highest paid player in NFL history against his family's attacks?

Ok.

(Leans over to bartender) "I'll have one of whatever Chasing 6 is drinking" :muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
A strong leader will get all involved to sit down at the table when things cool off and settle an issue like men. It's time for someone to step up and be a leader. We will see how this plays out.
But that's just the main point with this team; there are NO leaders on this team....it's a bunch of followers going through the motions and collecting checks.

No fire, no accountability, and no heart. The one guy that SHOULD be a leader is Demarcus Lawrence but he's just one of the guys that won't lose a wink of sleep from losing.

The "leader," in this organization is the owner from whom the coaches and players take their cues from....the lame leading the lame

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
PS you may want to change your Avatar to something in a size 4....

just saying. You defend Cee Dee about as well as he defends Dak. :laugh:
I can still like CD the player and think he's being stupid.

Mostly, in this thread, I find it insane how people see Micah and CD being stupid and make it a Dak problem. You people are bonkers.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Any normal person what be extremely embarrassed and want this stopped immediately. Especially since both CD and Micah are due for new contracts.
any normal person who's a good player would want the hell out of this loser organization and away from this albatross QB hanging around their necks.

Maybe this is their way of doing so without outright asking for a trade. Who knows.
But I know if my family said something like this and I didn't agree or think it was right, I would be on the rooftops shouting my rebuttal.
That much I can tell you for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.