No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Was just thinking after CD Mama's and Micah's brother's comments on social media, not one player or our owner has come out in support of the Dakster.
Jerry came out and supported Big Mike but concerning QB 1 nada.
The question is why and what message is being sent.

Go to 3:35 interesting stuff on how our players view Dak.

Well maybe they just don't wanna pour more oil into the fire. It's about teammate's families, this can only end badly.

I'd shut up also if the mom of a teammate dissed another teammate. This ain't some douchebag fan or some media instigator.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Nope.

I can sit here and say Mahomes is better than Dak. No problem.

Good try though.
You can say that now.

But you wouldn't have said that in 2017. Mahomes wasn't this "can't miss" prospect.

You would've been on here telling everyone how Dak is great and Mahomes is unknown and the unknown scares you so they should just get Dak more help instead.

kwcool619

Reaction score
But that's just the main point with this team; there are NO leaders on this team....it's a bunch of followers going through the motions and collecting checks.

No fire, no accountability, and no heart. The one guy that SHOULD be a leader is Demarcus Lawrence but he's just one of the guys that won't lose a wink of sleep from losing.

The "leader," in this organization is the owner from whom the coaches and players take their cues from....the lame leading the lame
Absolutely.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What. Dak's Mom did not come out to defend him.
Well that speaks volumes

/sarcasm off

Momanpr100

Reaction score
It is the offseason for the players, you think they are worried about this crap? They all enjoying a wonderful vacation right now, while your here miserable :lmao2: :lmao:

basel90

Reaction score
Was just thinking after CD Mama's and Micah's brother's comments on social media, not one player or our owner has come out in support of the Dakster.
Jerry came out and supported Big Mike but concerning QB 1 nada.
The question is why and what message is being sent.

Go to 3:35 interesting stuff on how our players view Dak.

Shocking how bad this has spiraled. Just shows how the locker room is divided and how big of a cancer Dak has become on this team .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He thinks the players are his buddies and he's on here defending their honor with the ole' "they're rich and you're poor" schtick.

Embarrassing, huh? lol
Well, he makes somewhat of a point. NFL players are way richer than me!
If I had their money I would burn mine.

But I'm not miserable, unless I hit a bad note on a guitar.
Hell, I can even buy cheeseburger with my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.