No one is coming out to support Dak from the Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So, somehow Micah's agent convinced him it's best to not say anything in defense of the team captain and (soon to be) highest paid player in NFL history against his family's attacks?

Ok.

(Leans over to bartender) "I'll have one of whatever Chasing 6 is drinking" :muttley:
Meaning not to add more fuel to the fire. Maybe you should just stop drinking altogether.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I can still like CD the player and think he's being stupid.

Mostly, in this thread, I find it insane how people see Micah and CD being stupid and make it a Dak problem. You people are bonkers.
Again, opinions vary.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
So maybe they feel the way they feel and aren't willing to come issue some fake clichéd statement to the media just to make Dak and his supporters feel all warm and fuzzy. Maybe their silence or "silent non-support" is their attempt to send a message to ownership about how they feel about the idea of extending him long term.
Exactly what a lot of us are saying but he clings to this "You're trying to make it a Dak problem" argument.

Perfectly said, right here.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The drama llama is out and running around. And will be the whole career of Dak. The llama is the same one that ran around during Romo’s career. Or maybe it’s the baby of the original drama llama. Either was it’s the drama llama.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
You just know this dude would've been in Andy Reid's ear saying "Don't trade up for Mahomes, bro. We don't know how it will work out and we have Alex Smith. We just need to get him more help" lolololololololol
Nope.

I can sit here and say Mahomes is better than Dak. No problem.

Good try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.