No plan B, by Leighton Vander Esch

jrumann59

Reaction score
I opened the link and saw where the thoughts were those of lve. the op's opening gave the impression they were his thoughts. needs to work on his literary skills. paraphrasing, quoting, plagiarizing, etc. joe biden was guilty of the latter.

th

I guess reading the title did not shed any light on what you were about to see....

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the whole “Plan B” thing.

I mean, you hear people all the time be like, “If what I really want to happen doesn’t work out, I guess I’ll go with Plan B.” And I get it. I really do. But sometimes, there’s no room for a Plan B, you know? Sometimes in life it’s just gotta be Plan A or bust.

Like: No alternatives. One path. Period.

That was definitely my mindset growing up (more on that in a bit), and — now that I think about it — that do-or-die, go-for-broke mentality is one this Cowboys team ended up adopting earlier in the season.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/leighton-vander-esh-enter-the-wolf-hunter
There's always a "Plan B" ( if you are not to drunk in a bar fight,,,er,,, which usually involves stepping up on the inflicting of physical damage factor)o_O

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score

I mean, you hear people all the time be like, “If what I really want to happen doesn’t work out, I guess I’ll go with Plan B.” And I get it. I really do. But sometimes, there’s no room for a Plan B, you know? Sometimes in life it’s just gotta be Plan A or bust.

That was definitely my mindset growing up (more on that in a bit), and — now that I think about it — that do-or-die, go-for-broke mentality is one this Cowboys team ended up adopting earlier in the season.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/leighton-vander-esh-enter-the-wolf-hunter
Great stuff

Verdict

Reaction score
Brilliant way of weeding out the non-clickers by the OP..lol. Great lead in for the article. It did seem as though it was RS opening up to all of us..hhahah

I made that mistake once with @WoodysGirl. Poor lady was just passing an article through and I thought it was her point of view. She advised me of my oversight in a very classy way.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Thanks for posting! Great read! I'm truly thankful he is on this team. Great dude with a great spirit. As a former college/high-school/optimist/little league linebacker, his potential is unlimited and we have one of the best LB Corps in the NFL with his addition.

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
Liked the part about him watching Sean Lee while growing up. Makes sense why he seems like a bigger clone of him