Capologist
Reaction score
Look at that wingspan

6a10e5e8-ap_18334304252738.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am wrong then, perhaps it is legal, but one could argue that it is immoral. Anyway, as I said, I realize that I am in the minority, especially among the fan base of a Texas-based team. Sport hunting bears and wolves is not "fun" or "entertaining", it's disgusting.
I'm not a fan of it either, but if it's being done to save livestock, that's a different story.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the whole “Plan B” thing.

I mean, you hear people all the time be like, “If what I really want to happen doesn’t work out, I guess I’ll go with Plan B.” And I get it. I really do. But sometimes, there’s no room for a Plan B, you know? Sometimes in life it’s just gotta be Plan A or bust.

Like: No alternatives. One path. Period.

That was definitely my mindset growing up (more on that in a bit), and — now that I think about it — that do-or-die, go-for-broke mentality is one this Cowboys team ended up adopting earlier in the season.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/leighton-vander-esh-enter-the-wolf-hunter
I’m actually interested in your personal mindset growing up

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Loves this pick! Love it even more! Totally exceed my expectations for a rookie!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
please write about your mindset growing up on another thread. not the fan zone. as enthralling as i'm sure it is, i'd prefer not to have to read it.

Lol. So, don't read it. Seems simple.