No players brought in this week,

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I missing anything? No trades, no free agents, no nothing to improve a team that has been blown out at home 3 times this season. Surely I am missing something?
Jerry and son are not familiar with the rosters of other NFL teams. Running the cowboys and doing the "fun stuff" is a part time gig/ side hobby for both. We basically do not having a functioning GM.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? No trades, no free agents, no nothing to improve a team that has been blown out at home 3 times this season. Surely I am missing something?

yes you are. you , like some, are under the impression this is about winning and being a strong franchise, it is not.

Now it the math maths.

CWR

Reaction score
Think the FO is ia already in 2025 mode.........2024 goal was to get Lamb resigned and extend Dak and the rest of the chips fall wherever.

*** Winning season and playoffs ......unlikely but they will take it
*** Losing season and high draft picks.......
Just me but if we head toward a losing season and no playoff, I can see them firing MM before the season ends. Sneaky way of tanking for a top 10 draft pick.
Doesn't make much sense when they could've made those signings, fired MM and added some talent. No need to completely waste a season. Of course, they are stupid.

Shannon1

Reaction score
I saw Amari Cooper in Cleveland . He ain’t helping Buffalo sorry . This is not Amari Cooper Raiders and early Cowboys career . As it relates to Dallas I would not start throwing draft picks out the window with this group .
I bet he catches a td pass in his first game!

khiladi

Reaction score
I saw Amari Cooper in Cleveland . He ain’t helping Buffalo sorry . This is not Amari Cooper Raiders and early Cowboys career . As it relates to Dallas I would not start throwing draft picks out the window with this group .
Amari Cooper had 1250 yards last year. There is a huge difference between Deshaun Watson with a bad shoulder, Ken Dorsey as OV. and multiple OL injurues, who also lost Bill Callahan to the Titans last year to Josh Allen and the Bills, who play on faster turf.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Who the heck is going to be out there this time of year that’s going to improve the team? lol You can’t just replace one piece of garbage with another piece of garbage and expect to get better. The players that are available are probably downgrades over what we have. Our chance to improve the team was during the offseason and we chose to sit on our hands.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I hear Jerry moved us to the visitors' locker room at AT&T Stadium. That should fix things.