No players brought in this week,

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
I think we should just put the cowboys zone in charge of roster building. I'm sure that would fix everything. :laugh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
They gave us a 7th (2026) with Phillips, for a 6th. So we kind of just traded down though it is a year later, not lose a pick.

Agree I wouldn't trade right now though.

Would you rather have the 6th or the 7th ?

RonWashington

Reaction score
As it concerns Cooper to Buffalo the Bills surrendered a 3 and a 6 . How does Cooper have more mileage on him but net Cleveland a 3 when Dallas did not get near that in return when Jerry sent him to Cleveland years earlier ?

After Cooper doesn’t get the Bills closer to a SB they’ve now put a pretty good hole in its draft . I would not want Dallas sending out a premium pick for Cooper at this stage .

RonWashington

Reaction score
I am tired of this argument Dak lacks weapons . Get a OC/HC in here to scheme utilize the pieces and yes get a back to pair with Dowdle next draft . WR or TE is not the problem .

Kumala808

Reaction score
They lose next week bad, just don't go to the games people why give the jones any money

nobody

Reaction score
Because helps with team morale. It helps build character. Sitting on your hands is the dumbest thing this dumb team can do and they will.
You know what else builds character and helps with team morale? The players actually TRYING and doing what they are paid to do regardless of how inept or apathetic the front office is. The drafted ones on their first contract at least have the excuse of having no choice, but the ones on their second or third contracts (or more) KNEW what they were getting into when they signed here and appear to be just collecting checks. The front office doing little in the off-season and doing nothing right now indicates either monumental denial or they know full well it's torpedoing things and it's what they WANT. Given Dak's contract, it appears to be denial and not a desire to tank.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jones family went on vacation, probably was at the Razorbacks game or on the yacht.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Do people still not realize the goal was never to win this season? The window on this team slammed shut last January against GB. This season was always going to be a reset. That's why there was no offseason movement and no movement now.

"All in" was just propaganda to keep fans spending money.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know what else builds character and helps with team morale? The players actually TRYING and doing what they are paid to do regardless of how inept or apathetic the front office is. The drafted ones on their first contract at least have the excuse of having no choice, but the ones on their second or third contracts (or more) KNEW what they were getting into when they signed here and appear to be just collecting checks. The front office doing little in the off-season and doing nothing right now indicates either monumental denial or they know full well it's torpedoing things and it's what they WANT. Given Dak's contract, it appears to be denial and not a desire to tank.
I mean the players deserve blame as well but truthfully they are undermanned. They have injuries everywhere. But even then they ruined the offensive line and didn’t bring in any running back and the one they did bring is stuck on practice squad and past his prime. Front office didn’t even try and is the fans know this the players do to.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Think the FO is ia already in 2025 mode.........2024 goal was to get Lamb resigned and extend Dak and the rest of the chips fall wherever.

*** Winning season and playoffs ......unlikely but they will take it
*** Losing season and high draft picks.......
Just me but if we head toward a losing season and no playoff, I can see them firing MM before the season ends. Sneaky way of tanking for a top 10 draft pick.
I will revisit this following the T'giving game.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean the players deserve blame as well but truthfully they are undermanned. They have injuries everywhere. But even then they ruined the offensive line and didn’t bring in any running back and the one they did bring is stuck on practice squad and past his prime. Front office didn’t even try and is the fans know this the players do to.
never blame the players, it's always on the scapegoats the coaches!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good post! It's scary to think how ugly things can get if this turns into a losing season. Guess what who fans are going to blame.....give ya a hint. It won't be the front office.......

But the truth is, the FO trashed this team before the season started. Players and coaches are destined to fail and they will but Dak, Parsons and MM will get the bulk of fans' heat.

delco12

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? No trades, no free agents, no nothing to improve a team that has been blown out at home 3 times this season. Surely I am missing something?
jerry boy has packed it in , he is worried about other events he is planning for his stadium! the best implosion has yet to come! stay tuned jerry is cracking!