No players brought in this week,

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Think the FO is ia already in 2025 mode.........2024 goal was to get Lamb resigned and extend Dak and the rest of the chips fall wherever.

*** Winning season and playoffs ......unlikely but they will take it
*** Losing season and high draft picks.......
Just me but if we head toward a losing season and no playoff, I can see them firing MM before the season ends. Sneaky way of tanking for a top 10 draft pick.
you havent been paying attention lol.
Jerry said he isnt firing any hc coach mid season.
It was on the radio show.

They dont want to spend cap, so only 1 season deals will be offered, and they have to be cheap, and it has to be a desperate need.

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s not smart to start throwing draft choices out the window when the likes of New Orleans for goodness sakes disrespected the Art Gallery .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Doesn't make much sense when they could've made those signings, fired MM and added some talent. No need to completely waste a season. Of course, they are stupid.
agree, but jerry wants a good reason to let MM go, and he fixed it so this season it will be really hard to go 12-5 again.
Also if he fired him he would have to pay him 6 mil for doing nothing this season. Being the scrooges they are , they want him to work.
But yeah we wait all off season, only to have the bozo's throw it in trash can.

RonWashington

Reaction score
This season at 3-3 with two road games staring at you time to buckle the chin strap . If Malik Davis is still PS bring him in as 3rd option with Leupke backing up Dowdle . I don’t care about labels he’s a FB the others a running back etc .

Leupke needs touches and Zeke and Vaughn are at this point taking up roster space .

I mean MM has got to know this is it at his age the Dallas gig probably the last one unless someone like the Giants are desperate enough in the off season . I would think MM would want 47 game day that give him a chance at W’s. Get these young receivers in the mix .

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Am I missing anything? No trades, no free agents, no nothing to improve a team that has been blown out at home 3 times this season. Surely I am missing something?
No sir, you are not missing anything my friend.
You are just a dialed in fan.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Am I missing anything? No trades, no free agents, no nothing to improve a team that has been blown out at home 3 times this season. Surely I am missing something?
Because they're getting a lot of their players back in the next game and then the coming weeks and yeah they did make a move I think it was some small move I think they put a defensive tackle on their practice squad so there was 1 so yeah you missed it not every team made a move why don't you show me all 32 teams and you're gonna show me two of them that made moves I mean I can remember how Adams ended up on The Jets and they still got blown out yeah that sure did make them better and then what am I Cooper tell me all the other move 'cause maybe I'm missing something how about this you tell me all the other teams that made moves because there's a lot of teams that need to make moves and they're not making moves I mean Jerry's not the only one because two teams out of 32 made a move now all of a sudden we should have made a move as well no we got guys coming back like all of them we haven't lost anyone for the season and there's a big difference there when you know you got people coming back but just in case you missed it I wanna let you know that there are about 30 teams with the Dallas Cowboys that made no moves in the last couple of weeks just two of them that I know of and one of them is still worse than the Dallas Cowboys...