Twitter: No QB could win with this defense

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If you would have told me we were to going to go on the road in frgid tempertures but
Rush for over 200 yards
Pass for 3TDs
Have zero turnovers

I would think at the very least, the game would be very close. And normally, I'd think, that is a sure win.
Please dude, call it 2 TDs. That other trash TD was after the game was OVER. And certainly he did have 2 TDs while the game was not settled, but the credit goes to Murray. All eyes on Murray while receivers sneak out for a TD. Your boy was outplayed by a career nobody. What's new?

Hoov

Reaction score
We have an enept coach and the worst defense in nfl history . I hear Eli and Big Ben are " elite " they are contending yearly right ?

The packers didn't impress me with or without Rodgers this year . You want to see bad let's have romo sit out and we are winless this year with exception of rams game . Romo has to bring this team back every single game and win it in the 4th quarter
partly because of him not scoring early in the game . I would like to see orton start with this offense. It's the only way to find out for sure.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Let me get off of here before I get in trouble. I'm too upset today, I don't know why either. I'm just so sick of having a QB who can't win anything but against sub .500 teams, sick of Jones, sick of Garrett, sick of fans who like mediocrity, the whole thing is just nauseating.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
partly because of him not scoring early in the game . I would like to see orton start with this offense. It's the only way to find out for sure.

Not gonna happen we have a top 7 qb deal with it your gonna see 5 more years of this .

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The Saints win with a bad defense.. You know why? Because their offense puts so much pressure on the other teams offense to keep up.

The Cowboys don't even bow down to that pressure. We'll just let you blow us out and still show the same urgency.

So I disagree and I also think Dallas should've put this division away a long time ago.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Let me get off of here before I get in trouble. I'm too upset today, I don't know why either. I'm just so sick of having a QB who can't win anything but against sub .500 teams, sick of Jones, sick of Garrett, sick of fans who like mediocrity, the whole thing is just nauseating.

Please do get off... it's not nearly as nauseating as how you can claim to watch the game (and this defense) and the first thing that comes to your mind is to spam the board with your Romo hating propaganda. You're a bore.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Please do get off... it's not nearly as nauseating as how you can claim to watch the game (and this defense) and the first thing that comes to your mind is to spam the board with your Romo hating propaganda. You're a bore.

he is desperately trying to compete for the position of #1 Romo hater. Therefore his posts are getting worse and worse

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
he is desperately trying to compete for the position of #1 Romo hater. Therefore his posts are getting worse and worse

It's hilarious... look at his recent post activity. I woke up in a cold sweat, still haunted by images of screens lobbed over Ware's head and the Bears never punting. This dude woke up with a mad-on for Romo. You've really got to hope there are people monitoring the guy for his own safety. He's obsessed.

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
The Saints win with a bad defense.. You know why? Because their offense puts so much pressure on the other teams offense to keep up.

The Cowboys don't even bow down to that pressure. We'll just let you blow us out and still show the same urgency.

So I disagree and I also think Dallas should've put this division away a long time ago.

The saints have not really won with bad defense. When they won the superbowl they were 3rd in passer rating allowed. This year they are 12th giving them a nice overall differential.

Look back at some of the years when they have floundered and you will find that defense was a serious problem. They went 7-9 in 2007, 8-8 in 2008 and 7-9 in 2012. This is with Drew Brees.

The only year they won with a poor defense was 2011. They were one and done in the playoffs that year.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Use stats however you want, you live by stats while I live by my God-Given eye balls. Do you just sit at your computer and wait for the stats to come in to see who won? How do you measure clutch? How do you measure Heart? Romo has none of those mentioned. The proof is in the past 8 years of mediocrity.

You better get those eye balls checked because Romo does not play defense!

(where do they come from)!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Anyone notice how the clown who posted false, fraudulent info on the Packers' 2010 Super Bowl team in a lame attempt at blaming Romo is nowhere to be found now? I did.

Classic "hit and run" with these Romo haters.............will just make up stuff.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Please do not mention the Packers defense because they were taking the ball away on that playoff run....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When the defense can force a punt..........just 1...............then we will discuss Romo.

I don't think I have ever watched or seen a season where a team can go into a game, much less two, and never force the opponent to punt! I cannot recall if that has ever happened? Maybe it has, but not any Cowboy team I have seen.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Its one thing to be a bad defense. You can win with a bad defense. Its the fact this defense can't get off the field. Constantly getting 3rd down's converted on them. Part of it is coaching IMO. Why are you zoning up on a 3rd down when you have no pass rush? You are praying for Ware and Selvie to get there?
You are EXACTLY right. Were they trying to confuse McCown. You cannot rush/hurry/confuse a QB that has ALL DAY TO THROW the football. I don't care who your CBs are....of a QB has all day to throw AND the QB can scramble....it is going to be a long day.

Coy

Reaction score
In your eyes, what makes Romo great to you?

I never said great, I said he is perfectly capable of winning a super bowl IF he has the team around him, he clearly doesn´t have it here.

Coy

Reaction score
These players you mention below, Eli, Flacco, Roethlisberger, at points in their careers, they played great. They played great enough to win multiple super bowls. The giants had one of the worse defenses in the league the last time Eli won the super bowl. He also had an average offensive line. So how was he able to still win? You will never win this debate, history "don't" lie.

What debate?? So you are basically saying that Eli would have two SB in Dallas??? I could argue all day that he would not, on the contrary I could argue all day that Romo could have two SB with the Giants and IMO you could not argue that he couldn´t.

In 2011 Eli had 16 interceptions, a QBR of 59.38 and their RB had 16 TD´s, just look at the numbers in the playoffs, without a running game and Defense there’s no way they win the SB. And just to be clear this is not a knock on Eli, he has performed well in clutch situations but to say he didn´t have much help like Brady or Rodgers is inaccurate at best, that was the initial discussion.

Basically I´m saying that if you are not a great QB you need a good team around you, I think Eli, Flacco and Roethlisberger would be the first ones to tell you that they don´t win it without the support of a godd D or good O line or Good running game.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Give the defense credit for being selfless. They wanted no part in those hand wrapped gifts McCown threw at Scandrick and Carter. Lol