Twitter: No QB could win with this defense

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Let me get off of here before I get in trouble. I'm too upset today, I don't know why either. I'm just so sick of having a QB who can't win anything but against sub .500 teams, sick of Jones, sick of Garrett, sick of fans who like mediocrity, the whole thing is just nauseating.

And I'm sick of your incessant whining like a little girl.

black label

Reaction score
This is like complaining about the food on the Titanic.

qzNOnkQ.gif

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
actually it makes a strange kind of sense. Run the ball and end the game and try and get away with no more injuries.

You run because it was very successful and it keeps their offense off the field. The problem with that is you have to have some turnovers or you have to stop their offense to get the necessary offensive possessions. Otherwise you win the TOP and lose the game. That's how bad we are in pass defense right now. There have just been too many injuries on defense. If you had players then you could evaluate how the Tampa is doing. I don't know how to evaluate anything but STs on this team. They aren't a problem. Well, I can say I don't like the cap situation and I don't like the owner and GM being one and the same.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Saints win with a bad defense.. You know why? Because their offense puts so much pressure on the other teams offense to keep up.

The Cowboys don't even bow down to that pressure. We'll just let you blow us out and still show the same urgency.

So I disagree and I also think Dallas should've put this division away a long time ago.

I can partially agree with the offense not seeming to have urgency. OTOH, if you run the ball down their throats, win the TOP keeping the ball away from their offense, and get enough stops and turnovers to have the offensive series you need then you can stay in the game without a good pass defense.

Right now the team is fatally flawed due to the defense.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm slobbering over teams that have bad defense yet they can continually make the playoffs. Forget about Super Bowls, this QB will NEVER EVER even come close to touching a Super Bowl. I've completely lowered my standards for Romo and this franchise. But if he can at least make the playoffs every year, I'm happy. You guys are the one's who slobber over mediocrity, continue slobbering while I hope for a QB who can lead us past the Raiders in a regular season "who cares" game.

To each their own. I'm not saying Romo will or won't win in the playoffs ever, or a Superbowl. I simply pointed out the BS that was being thrown around about how bad those defenses supposedly were.

And it's funny how the Raiders game was a who cares now when it was a must when then. I guess it's nice to change the criteria and all when things go differently than planned.

For the record, IMO, when you're attempting to get into the playoffs there is no such thing as a 'who cares' football game. Maybe that's just me. I'm wired different. I tend to view all games as needed and must win.