No Respect for Dallas Cowboys: SNF Post-game edition

Givincer

Reaction score
Didn't we beat Seattle... at their place?

That was so long ago though. Hard to say it is still relevant. I mean, do you even remember how old you were then?

Honestly though, this basically goes unmentioned. We demolished Seattle in Seattle.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think you guys are reading too much into his comments. Dungy has been on the Cowboy bandwagon. He was just impressed with Carolina demolishing the Falcons. And the Panthers will be the next team to play Seattle, assuming we beat the Lions.

remdak

Reaction score
Dungy did predict that the Cowboys would beat Detroit next week

mldardy

Reaction score
So sick of people overhyping the Packers. After we dismiss Detroit, we will beat Green Bay. They have no defense for us at all. I will say the winner of Green Bay/Dallas will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Nexx

Reaction score
I think you guys are reading too much into his comments. Dungy has been on the Cowboy bandwagon. He was just impressed with Carolina demolishing the Falcons. And the Panthers will be the next team to play Seattle, assuming we beat the Lions.

demolishing the 6-10 falcons lol

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
This is the same idiot who said that Dallas should be the most worried about making the playoffs after we beat Philadelphia.

But we are getting some major disrespect. I heard on the radio some guy talking about how he can't really think of anyone that can beat the Seahawks in Seattle except "maybe Green Bay".