No Respect for Dallas Cowboys: SNF Post-game edition

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I completely disagree. Carolina could very much go into Seattle and win. Seattle has played the worst QBs in the NFL in the last 2 months.

So what. Beating inferior teams is what superior teams do. Carolina has played nothing but bad teams lately as well. They are a joke to be in the playoffs, IMO. The Cards have no legit starting QB so I give the Panthers a chance in that one but that's as far as they go.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Overheard on Houston ESPN Radio:

The Packers are the team to beat. The Seahawks are the HOT team.

NARY a word about our boys and you know what? I'm soooooooooooooooo fine with that. Seriously. Doubt is lovely from the media - esp ESPN. The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was a thread about how the UT Longhorns were going to lose to the "greatest college team of ALL TIME" - USC . This thread was hysterical... I mean, it was like Reggie Bush is the 2nd coming of Christ and blah blah... I'm not that prolific. But if you had read it, you would have cracked up if you are educated at all. Whatever the case, the point is I'm sooooooo fine with media not giving us a chance!

Found it:

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwt...umber=3869312&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Teaser:

Pete Carroll walks on water.

Pete Carroll invented water

LMAO!

More: Reggie Bush traveled back in time and witnessed his own birth by running around the world against rotation at light speed several thousand times

No matter what you think about UT, read this thread it is HYSTERICAL in regards to the media giving them no chance.

Totally agree. I think we do a lot better when the media doesn't focus on us at all. All of a sudden we surprise them by winning games were supposed to lose.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So what. Beating inferior teams is what superior teams do. Carolina has played nothing but bad teams lately as well. They are a joke to be in the playoffs, IMO. The Cards have no legit starting QB so I give the Panthers a chance in that one but that's as far as they go.

Have you seen their running game of late and the rejuvenation of their defense. They have a shot of doing some damage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Have you seen their running game of late and the rejuvenation of their defense. They have a shot of doing some damage.

Whatever. I hope you're sharing what you're smoking. The 7-8-1 Panthers are a shameful playoff team.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He's not that good, but he's at least not completely inept.

He can be at times. I'm afraid he will be against the Seattle defense on the road.

While they have played crappy QBs the last month and a half, they are still very good. And yes we won up there but it's still a very tough environment. Panthers will have their hands full. God help us if it's the Cardinals. That game will be over by halftime. Biggest frauds in the NFL.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Whatever. I hope you're sharing what you're smoking. The 7-8-1 Panthers are a shameful playoff team.

Meh. They will beat the Cardinals. Like the Seahawks beat the Saints in 2010. Even though the Cardinals are 11-5, they are not any better than Carolina.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Meh. They will beat the Cardinals. Like the Seahawks beat the Saints in 2010. Even though the Cardinals are 11-5, they are not any better than Carolina.

I've already said the Panthers have a good chance to beat the Cards because the Cards have no legit starting QB. That doesn't mean the Panther are any good. The Seahawks will breeze to the NFC title game.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I've already said the Panthers have a good chance to beat the Cards because the Cards have no legit starting QB. That doesn't mean the Panther are any good. The Seahawks will breeze to the NFC title game.

Well if we would have beat the Skins while they were playing their 3rd string at home, we would be in their position right now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well if we would have beat the Skins while they were playing their 3rd string at home, we would be in their position right now.

???? Okay

We could have been the 1 seed. Get over it and get ready to run the table with all these pretenders.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
???? Okay

We could have been the 1 seed. Get over it and get ready to run the table with all these pretenders.

Get over what? You are the one who seems upset about Carolina being in the playoffs and Seattle getting to play them in the 2nd round. Who cares what Seattle's road to the playoffs are. It's irrelevant to Dallas.

You would love to being playing one of them if you had the chance.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Get over what? You are the one who seems upset about Carolina being in the playoffs and Seattle getting to play them in the 2nd round. Who cares what Seattle's road to the playoffs are. It's irrelevant to Dallas.

You would love to being playing one of them if you had the chance.

What??? Are we misunderstanding each other? We don't know who Seattle is playing in the second round. How is Seattle's path in the playoffs irrelevant to Dallas? Do you not think the Cowboys can get to the NFC title game?

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Carolina is a threat to Seattle but not Dallas? I thought Dongy had some sense.

Well, ol' Tony also said that Dallas was least likely to make the playoffs right after Dallas had beat Philly to take the division lead. If I recall correctly, Dungy also said that Dallas had zero chance to beat NO a few years ago, and we know how that prediction turned out. I don't take any of Mr. Dungy's predictions seriously.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Costas just asked Dungy of teams playing next weekend, who is primed to make a run at Seattle?

His answer?

The Packers, and the Carolina Panthers.

smh.

Don't want their respect just want the Lombarie Trophy

Aven8

Reaction score

I agree. There running game has been strong, and they've gone 4-0 in December as well. There defense has also been on par with Seattles over the past month.

toto1939

Reaction score
That would be kind of funny if Carolina goes all the way to win the Super Bowl

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
He's not that good, but he's at least not completely inept.

Hes not good because his receivers are not good. If Cam gets one good receiver to compliment Greg Olson this team is a tough match up for everyone.

Its a stretch to imagine this Panthers team giving Seattle a run for their money, especially with the way Seattle has being playing lately. However if the Panthers D can manage to score 14 pts. I bet they win.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Looking at the brackets, it's just saying that Dungy assumes Dallas won't get past Green Bay in round 2. That's not some giant disrespect or anything.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
You guys should all be rooting for Dungy to be right and Carolina to beat the Seahawks. That would mean Dallas could get the NFC championship in their house if they win the next two. Panthers battled the Hawks the last two times they played, coming up four points short earlier this year and five points in 2013.